Should Flameout be Refrigerated?

just notice for the first time that my bottle of Flameout says refrigerate after opening.

I never have so far, is it really necessary?? Should I stop using the bottle i have open and not refrigerated?

I always keep mine in the fridge.

If you start putting it in there now, I’m sure it will be fine.

It will help the oils from going bad.

I keep mine in the freezer

I’ve heard refrigerating fish oil cuts down on the fish burps. Just ordered some Flameout, I’ve been taking the GNC fish oil and it’s great. (Burpless, especially compared to cheap stuff at Vitamin store.)

Oh here it comes, ‘how DARE you compare Flameout to regular fish oil!??1!’

[quote]synthetic wrote:
I’ve heard refrigerating fish oil cuts down on the fish burps. Just ordered some Flameout, I’ve been taking the GNC fish oil and it’s great. (Burpless, especially compared to cheap stuff at Vitamin store.)

[/quote]

well that could explain my fish burps. The reason I read it yesterday is I found an old bottle with several left in it, the expiry date was OK so I took them an had terrible burps, like it was rancid. So I double checked the date and saw the “refrigerate after opening” and realized I had screwed up.

maybe I’m the only idiot out there who did this :frowning:

[quote]synthetic wrote:

[/quote]

Actually, the new GNC stuff isn’t too bad. It’s not Flameout, but it’s not a bad option.

If you keep them in the freezer this will all but eliminate fish burps from ANY fish oil.