Shot 750mgs of Test E on First Shot

[quote]built2last786 wrote:

For every post which promotes AI,there’s another 10 which discourage it, as it basically stops any estrogen in your body, whilst nova keeps the estrogen (which is actually required) in your body, bt still stops it’s affects on your physique ie bitch tits.
[/quote]

LOL 10:1 ratio AGAINST using an AI??? You certainly aren’t getting that ‘conflicting information’ from this board. I haven’t seen ANYBODY here except for one idiot/troll who has suggested not using an AI. Most people probably think you’re a troll too…

[quote]Beast Status wrote:
troll[/quote]

sneaky troll

Lol keyboard baravdo always cracks me up! Plz guys, keep it to advice n not ‘i can only talk shit behind my computer screen’ , prick

[quote]dom_hollow wrote:
Just doing sound research my friend, on all aspects of AAS… sides, protocols, different drugs, PCT… agree there’s as lot of conflicting info out there! Gotta look for consistency and listen to people you trust. BTW gear is on the way, but its a personal choice when you think your ready. However being prepared is different. Even your last post shows you don’t know much about different AI’s… As some reduce your E more than others and you can adjust the dosage. You got the basics bud and you already dove in so best of luck to ya[/quote]

Yeh your right, I definantly dove into it with a do or die attitude- not good! Beat of luck to you mate n I’m sure u won’t make a dumbass mistake like I did…however I’m starting to believe my mistake could have been a blessing in disguise. I’m gnna use the nova to tackle any sides as they come along n I’ll keep you updated on my progress. Bt then again everyones different so ultimately everyones body can react diiferently.

One time. I mean to eat 2 teaspoons of peanut butter. But i accidently ate 3!!! The label said to only eat 2 though. I fucking OD’d on peanut butter. Fack.

*if you researched before you posted, you wouldnt sound like such a dink.

One time. I mean to eat 2 teaspoons of peanut butter. But i accidently ate 3!!! The label said to only eat 2 though. I fucking OD’d on peanut butter. Fack.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA

*if you researched before you posted, you wouldnt sound like such a dink.[/quote]

lol here we have a fine example of what I call, ‘keyboard baravdo’ another dick who likes to talk shit behind his computer…in his warm cosy little room 1000s of miles away. Listen son, next time your jerking off on your knees in front of your PC, remember, your a wanker :slight_smile:

*if you researched before you posted, you wouldnt sound like such a dink.[/quote]

lol here a fine example of what i call ‘keyboard bravado.’ A guy who likes to talk shit behind his PC, hundreds of miles away in his cosy little room in the suburbs. Listen son, next time your on your knees jerking off in front your computer, remember, your a wanker :slight_smile:

if you’ve got nothing productive to say, keep it to your cowardly self

[quote]dom_hollow wrote:
Just doing sound research my friend, on all aspects of AAS… sides, protocols, different drugs, PCT… agree there’s as lot of conflicting info out there! Gotta look for consistency and listen to people you trust. BTW gear is on the way, but its a personal choice when you think your ready. However being prepared is different. Even your last post shows you don’t know much about different AI’s… As some reduce your E more than others and you can adjust the dosage. You got the basics bud and you already dove in so best of luck to ya[/quote]

Yeh your right, I definantly dove into it with a do or die attitude- not good! Beat of luck to you mate n I’m sure u won’t make a dumbass mistake like I did…however I’m starting to believe my mistake could have been a blessing in disguise. I’m gnna use the nova to tackle any sides as they come along n I’ll keep you updated on my progress. Bt then again everyones different so ultimately everyones body can react diiferently. [/quote]

I never like to put people down but if you STILL don’t know how to build a basic cycle of test (which is ok for a beginner)
how will you know the sides of estrogen? it takes some time and couple cycles to know your body and how your body reacts to estrogen.

how will you know if your body is holding water because of estrogen or because of your carb intake?
DON’T THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND FIND THAT YOU TIT GREW, THEN YOU TAKE NOLVADEX AND IT WILL MAGICLY DISSAPEAR.

If he won’t listen to advice let him run the risk of screwing himself up. Its your choice buddy so do what you want.

Its funny to me when peolpe get mad when they get anwsers they dont want to hear. I see it on here all the time and it always makes me laugh at the guy. This is no place to post if you cant take a bit of shit. get over it

2 posts??? t t t t todayyy junior! haha.

U are un-informed, looking for attention and act like calling me out makes u look like some sort of internet tough guy. Where you come from, your called wanker. Where i come from your called a DOUCHE BAG. If u didnt like the responses youve gotten, you shouldnt have asked.

You are probalby going to die…just kidding. people on these boards are like old women. Test is fairly inocous youll problably not even feel the big shot. just train hard eat a ton and did i mention lift heavy. This is your shot train like a monster heavy and hard…it wont last after the cycle trust me.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

For every post which promotes AI,there’s another 10 which discourage it, as it basically stops any estrogen in your body, whilst nova keeps the estrogen (which is actually required) in your body, bt still stops it’s affects on your physique ie bitch tits.
[/quote]

LOL 10:1 ratio AGAINST using an AI??? You certainly aren’t getting that ‘conflicting information’ from this board. I haven’t seen ANYBODY here except for one idiot/troll who has suggested not using an AI. Most people probably think you’re a troll too…[/quote]

Look. There are valid reasons not to use an AI.

But a beginner doesnt have the experience to decide if the reasons are appropriate.

BEGINNERS should have (and almost certainly use) an AI. People with a few cycles under their belt who know how their E2 is affect may choose not to use one.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[/quote]

LOL 10:1 ratio AGAINST using an AI??? You certainly aren’t getting that ‘conflicting information’ from this board. I haven’t seen ANYBODY here except for one idiot/troll who has suggested not using an AI. Most people probably think you’re a troll too…[/quote]

But a beginner doesnt have the experience to decide if the reasons are appropriate.

BEGINNERS should have (and almost certainly use) an AI. People with a few cycles under their belt who know how their E2 is affect may choose not to use one. [/quote]

LOL, ok BONEZ. And of what relevance is that here since this asshat IS a BEGINNER? And not only that, but he doesn’t have an AI on hand or even know what it is. I’ll be keeping my eye out for your next post where you don’t suggest using an AI.

brb, not using dbol to kickstart cycle because ‘it’s a waste’…

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[/quote]

BEGINNERS should have (and almost certainly use) an AI. People with a few cycles under their belt who know how their E2 is affect may choose not to use one. [/quote]

LOL, ok BONEZ. And of what relevance is that here since this asshat IS a BEGINNER? And not only that, but he doesn’t have an AI on hand or even know what it is. I’ll be keeping my eye out for your next post where you don’t suggest using an AI.

brb, not using dbol to kickstart cycle because ‘it’s a waste’…[/quote]

uh oh

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[/quote]

brb, not using dbol to kickstart cycle because ‘it’s a waste’…[/quote]

You made a broad sweeping statement about how using an AI in mandatory. I havent said something that ignorant in years.

Youre just butthurt that youre getting called out on subpar information for the second time in as many weeks.

BTW maybe, just maybe, you havent seen someone here not recommend an AI because youve been here for an insignificant amount of time and have made a proportionate amount of parroted useless posts.

Explain to me how someone who knows their E2 wont rise to an undesired degree on X amount of testosterone can justify using an AI. (which would almost certainly hinder gains in such a scenario) ?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
You made a broad sweeping statement about how using an AI in mandatory. I havent said something that ignorant in years.

Youre just butthurt that youre getting called out on subpar information for the second time in as many weeks.

BTW maybe, just maybe, you havent seen someone here not recommend an AI because youve been here for an insignificant amount of time and have made a proportionate amount of parroted useless posts.

Explain to me how someone who knows their E2 wont rise to an undesired degree on X amount of testosterone can justify using an AI. (which would almost certainly hinder gains in such a scenario) ?
[/quote]

My God, you’re dumb. First of all, once again, the date someone registers on this forum does not equate to or is at all indicative or complimentary to their KNOWLEDGE. The only people who grasp for those straws are the ones who are still festering serious adolescent sibling rivalry issues. Stop taking notes from “badboy’s” play-book and try thinking on your feet for once. Parroted posts INDEED.

Furthermore, I’ve been on this board since before Feb. 2007. I’ve had two other registered user names, both of which you can look up, that I no longer post under for the same reasons many other people create alt. accts. So you can blow that theory out your man-love hole.

Secondly, I’m only being called out by you, and I’m only being called out for saying there is not a 10:1 ratio of people on this board advocating against using an AI. And I stand by that. And if you’re saying that’s not true (which you are) then you’re a fucking idiot (which you are).

This is where jumping the gun outs you as a complete dipshit. The fact of the matter is that I’m well aware that you don’t have to use an AI on cycle- as I am living proof of that. I’m incredibly sensitive to AIs and stopped using an AI half-way through my first cycle. I only run adex now at an incredibly low level- and it took me awhile to find that balanced level.

I think everyone needs to go through that first and figure out what’s best for them before abandoning an AI altogether. The fact that you would even suggest that to a first-timer is fucking idiotic and downright irresponsible.

I only maintain a marginal presence on this board anymore because of people like you. Most of the good posters left and I remember a lot of it had to do with the constant influx of dumbfucks who don’t have a clue- most of which came from another certain forum that I can’t mention or this post will be deleted by the GREAT MODS AT T-Nation.

For whatever reason you just go along with it and spoon-feed them everything AFTER you vilify them (rightfully so)- and then act like a god damn guru after telling them to read the stickies. If that’s how you get your kicks and boost your ego, great. But don’t for a second think I’m going to take any shit from you because I’ve been here just as long as you and I know you’re new to the game as well.

And for anyone else reading this I would take whatever advice you see in this sub-forum with a grain of salt. I’ve seen people who have never run a cycle in their lives, and literally two months ago knew nothing about AAS, now regurgitating information like they’re pros.

Quick recap of the thread step-by-step (probably your favorite show because of Patrick Duffy):

1. The OP is an idiot and shouldn’t even be doing a cycle
  2. The kid says there is a 10:1 presence on this board of people advocating against the use of AIs.
  3. I said “no there isn’t”.
  4. You chime in only to say “You don’t have to use an AI on cycle”
  5. I never said at any point that you had to.
  6. You’re a dumbfuck.

Yeah, I didnt read that

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yeah, I didnt read that[/quote]

I know you have issues with reading and comprehension which is exactly why I recapped it for you at the end. Even though I know you read the whole thing anyway.