Shorter Workouts, More Size, Greater Strength

Pro bodybuilders are also tanned, oiled, pumped, under perfect lights, carb loaded, and severely dehydrated. So it’s hard to know what a natural 7% looks like

[quote]DAVE101 wrote:
Pro bodybuilders are also tanned, oiled, pumped, under perfect lights, carb loaded, and severely dehydrated. So it’s hard to know what a natural 7% looks like[/quote]
A bodybuilder will lose at 6%. Calipers are pretty accurate.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
My apologies Ecchastang, I see that you already have:

I’m not an expert like some of the bodybuildzors so I won’t attempt to speculate what your bf% is, but I can guarantee it’s not actually 7. You sure ain’t fat though.[/quote]

Definitely not 7. More like 10ish. You are lean though bro much respect. But pro bodybuilders are stepping on stage at around 5-6 so…[/quote]
10ish, are you out of your mind, no offense.

[Sits back]

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

I’m not an expert like some of the bodybuildzors so I won’t attempt to speculate what your bf% is, but I can guarantee it’s not actually 7. You sure ain’t fat though.[/quote]

Definitely not 7. More like 10ish. You are lean though bro much respect. But pro bodybuilders are stepping on stage at around 5-6 so…[/quote]
10ish, are you out of your mind, no offense.[/quote]

Have you been Hydrostatically tested?

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

10ish, are you out of your mind, no offense.[/quote]

No, I am just not unrealistic.

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:

[quote]DAVE101 wrote:
Pro bodybuilders are also tanned, oiled, pumped, under perfect lights, carb loaded, and severely dehydrated. So it’s hard to know what a natural 7% looks like[/quote]
A bodybuilder will lose at 6%. Calipers are pretty accurate.[/quote]

Shredded = Striations appear in large muscle groups when they are flexed. You look small in clothes, but look fantastic when you’re not. Vascularity appears in lower abdomen and in the legs. Condition can be held for several days with careful dieting. Competitive bodybuilders often aim for this state for competition day. Approximate bodyfat level = 5-7%

So tell me how all those pros who are winning at 5-7% are losing.

Calipers are fairly accurate for 8-10%+ but bellow that I would say they are not very reliable.

This is what 6.5% looks like hydrostatic tested. And this is a close friend and I went with him and saw the results with my own eyes. And pros and guys like this struggle to stay at 5-7% with every drug known to man but you stay at 7% year round, okay.

Hahaha this is going to be good.

I’m with the popcorn guy

I’ll just leave this here. Pretty accurate IMO

[quote]gregron wrote:
I’ll just leave this here. Pretty accurate IMO [/quote]

Very I would say. I think the lowest recorded BF ever was just shy of 3% iirc.

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
Calipers are pretty accurate.[/quote]

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Very I would say. I think the lowest recorded BF ever was just shy of 3% iirc.[/quote]
People usually underestimate their own BF’s because of two factors IMO:
A. They don’t have a realistic idea of what the actual numbers lol like.
B. They don’t want to admit/think that they are carrying as much fat as they are.

IMO, the actual number is meaningless and I could care less what the number is but some people seem to really care a lot.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Very I would say. I think the lowest recorded BF ever was just shy of 3% iirc.[/quote]
People usually underestimate their own BF’s because of two factors IMO:
A. They don’t have a realistic idea of what the actual numbers lol like.
B. They don’t want to admit/think that they are carrying as much fat as they are.

IMO, the actual number is meaningless and I could care less what the number is but some people seem to really care a lot.[/quote]

I completely agree. 10% is very lean haha. Nothing to be ashamed of. I sure as hell underestimated mine years ago when I got into the game. It was a real wakeup call to actually see where you are.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
Calipers are pretty accurate.[/quote]
[/quote]
Calipers, in the right hands, can be “pretty accurate” but I’m almost certain that the number has a “give or take 3%” built in. So it you’re testing at 10% you could be anywhere from 7-13% depending on the competency of the person who tested you. It’s usually easy to tell if the # represents the “give 3” side or the “take 3 side” IMO.

[quote]gregron wrote:
IMO, the actual number is meaningless and I could care less what the number is but some people seem to really care a lot.[/quote]
This is what has always struck me. Wtf is even the point of the number? You need to go by the results in the mirror anyway; your actual bodyfat percentage is completely arbitrary. There’s no need to even bother trying to pin down your bf%. Just go by “Now I’m getting pec striations. Now I’m getting side veins in the biceps. Now I’m getting quad vascularity. Etc.”

Guis my doge wants to know his bf %. What do you think it is?

[quote]gregron wrote:

Thanks for these images. Now I can see how much work I have. The pictures are a little confusing, where’s the shoe?

[quote]gregron wrote:

I was literally about to post this pic.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Guis my doge wants to know his bf %. What do you think it is?[/quote]
11% bf which is 6% in doge bodyfat of course