Shorter Test Only

plenty. More than enough for some… alot start at 0.25EOD… far too low for me but everyone is different

[quote] JJ wrote:
plenty. More than enough for some… alot start at 0.25EOD… far too low for me but everyone is different[/quote]

Awesome…I don’t know why people complain about the price…its 30$ for 30mg. That seems fairly reasonable to me.

lol! because for the longest time it was about $200+ for 30 pills. Shit - it was so overpriced for years… i remember hearing about it in 2000 or something (only 20) and thinking “Great! i can use that…” then hoping the price would come down, and only found decent cheap sources last year.

Even the pills are still aroung £100 for 30 i think…

JJ

Would it be advisable for me to train 6 days a week while on? As of right now I only train one body part per week.

one body part per WEEK?

you mean once per week, I hope.

I’m doing a 6 day routine, but with 2 off days…

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
one body part per WEEK?

you mean once per week, I hope.

I’m doing a 6 day routine, but with 2 off days…[/quote]

I meant each body part gets worked once a week. I’m assuming though…it’s impossible to over train with 500mg of test a week lol?

You’d be dead wrong there facko. You can overtrain on any dosage even 4G of Test a week. Remember further that the body needs more recovery from a 500lb squat than a 200lb squat. So while you can do more volume per se it does not always necessarily mean you should. A lot depends on how you are training and what you are training for.
The body grows outside the gym not inside it.

I absolutely agree as always with saps but i would like to add, for the majority - OT isnt as much of a threat as it is often made out…

If you keep total work within 5 days you will usually have enough time to recover from most anything in the “normal” range.

a 500lb squat isnt a normal range IMO… 300-400lbs squat maybe!

Bloody powerlifters… They forget we are weaker! :wink:

I really depends massively on nutrition, calories, protein, carbs, work, unemployment, stress, sex life, kids, injury, niggles, sleep, lack of sleep… for eg, i havent been working for a while and while “on” was pushing the envelope upto 10 sessions over 8 days, i would have OT at that volume if i did it for more than 2 weeks, but i used it for a specific purpose and it was do-able in the short term.
If i was working, i wouldnt have been able to do that on gear or not. So you see it is a very personal thang.

But the answer is still a resounding Yes, you can overtrain.

Joe

Well…I’m a full time student (even during the summer) and I have a job. I was thinking of doing each body part once per week and then one day, just work on lagging parts. Shoulders and calves?