T Nation

ShortDave Where Are You ???

What happened to the man from Saskatchewan with the funny stories?

I bet he got a girlfriend and gave up weightlifting.

jaystyles

Psssh…fuckin girlfriends always ruinin shit.

[quote]jaystyles wrote:
What happened to the man from Saskatchewan with the funny stories?

I bet he got a girlfriend and gave up weightlifting.

jaystyles[/quote]

I think that it’s very closed minded for you to say that he’s given up something that he loves and is part of a healthy lifestyle just because he’s dating someone. if the girl is even that worth it she’ll understand and take part in some things he does…and vice versa.
There are many girls out there that work out and are very supportive of their boyfriends. Not that i have a girlfriend, however i know that no matter what interests a person it’s important for all to take interest.

He probably just got bored conversing with you guys.

[quote]chrismcl wrote:
Psssh…fuckin girlfriends always ruinin shit.[/quote]

This is obviously coming from someone who not only doesn’t have a girlfriend but could never find someone that was interested in working out.

Maybe if you took an interest in your girlfriend’s life, she’ll be more than happy to support yours.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

Less…

Chill

Lees, chill… if you can’t tell ball bustin when you see it then really, just sit and watch. T-Nation is neither PC or polite, we will at any time break balls in any manner we wish including refering to women as “the old ball and chain”.

This does not imply that we dislike women, quite the contrary, most of us are probably somewhat jealous dreaming about how awsome a woman it would need to take to pull our buddy dave, completely away from T-Nation. Yes he is either in a hospital bed or having hours of wild kinky sex a day and exhausted to a point where thinking is too much effort.

V

He formed “Sentless Apprentice” a Nirvana tribute band…since he looks like Cobain’s brother and all.

I didn’t give up on the lifting, I just didn’t have internet for a while, and then I stopped going on forums for a long time when I did get it back.

Sabrina just brought this to my attention today, so here I am.

[quote]lees wrote:

I think that it’s very closed minded for you to say that he’s given up something that he loves and is part of a healthy lifestyle just because he’s dating someone. if the girl is even that worth it she’ll understand and take part in some things he does…and vice versa.
There are many girls out there that work out and are very supportive of their boyfriends. Not that i have a girlfriend, however i know that no matter what interests a person it’s important for all to take interest.

He probably just got bored conversing with you guys.[/quote]

WHOA!!! I think someone’s been to Sensitivity Training! Or possibly invented it.

[quote]ShortDave wrote:
I didn’t give up on the lifting, I just didn’t have internet for a while, and then I stopped going on forums for a long time when I did get it back.

Sabrina just brought this to my attention today, so here I am.[/quote]

LOL What up SD!!!

You got a haircut too! :slight_smile:

(Not that there’s anything wrong with having a girlfriend…)

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:

LOL What up SD!!!

[/quote]

Hey not too much, I live in Alberta now, no girlfriend, hitting the weights hard, should have my 500lb DL by jan, 455 squat and 365 bench, all by the new year.

And I have went through many hairstyles, my favourite being the mohawk which I am no longer allowed to have because of my job.

Gotta be respectable when you sell stuff you know.

[quote]ShortDave wrote:
…no girlfriend…[/quote]

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiya Dave…

Haha! When the hell did you get all crazy hot? ;p

[quote]ShortDave wrote:

Sabrina just brought this to my attention today, so here I am.[/quote]

your arms are big bastard arms

My boys’ all growed up…!

Lookin good dude.

GAINER

Dave!

What the hell are you doing leaving backwards-assed communist SK for? And to AB no less…geez

Looking yoked. Good ta see you back, bro.

[quote]ShortDave wrote:
I didn’t give up on the lifting … so here I am.[/quote]

Solid man … still backwards (refer to pic) but with a rather unShortDave-esque do … but solid nonetheless. Keep at it.

What are you talking about Sabrina? I have always been this good looking.

The training has gone up in leaps and bounds since moving to Calgary, I went from a non-existent bench (torn shoulder) to an easy 315, a mid 300 DL to a 455, and a mid 300 squat to a 405 double, its almost all I do. oh yeah and I can curl the 80’s… I am still a bodybuilder at heart.

And just to re-kindle my story telling, The guys at my gym have noticed that I don’t go out much, and thus I don’t have a girlfriend or any friends with benefits. They think this is uncalled for, and want me to be out ‘punching ass’.

This is all well and good, but I don’t really care about that right now. But low and behold they have taken it upon themselves to hire me a hooker for the christmas party, which I have already said I would be at. So I need to find a way to both go to the christmas party and not be defiled by a … Lady of the evening, so to speak.

[quote]ShortDave wrote:
What are you talking about Sabrina? I have always been this good looking.

The training has gone up in leaps and bounds since moving to Calgary, I went from a non-existent bench (torn shoulder) to an easy 315, a mid 300 DL to a 455, and a mid 300 squat to a 405 double, its almost all I do. oh yeah and I can curl the 80’s… I am still a bodybuilder at heart.

And just to re-kindle my story telling, The guys at my gym have noticed that I don’t go out much, and thus I don’t have a girlfriend or any friends with benefits. They think this is uncalled for, and want me to be out ‘punching ass’.

This is all well and good, but I don’t really care about that right now. But low and behold they have taken it upon themselves to hire me a hooker for the christmas party, which I have already said I would be at. So I need to find a way to both go to the christmas party and not be defiled by a … Lady of the evening, so to speak.[/quote]

Good stats man,

Fucking is much more fun than “punching asses” anyway…

I can only imagine what an Alberta hooker looks like… Does she come with her own ice fishing auger? Is it motorized? Does she have any good lake trout recipe’s? I’d find out before-hand, as this info is mucho important to you Albertans…

GAINER

Good to see you back man! This place hasn’t been the same without you. Congrats on the gains and on leaving SK.