Short-Term Strength/Power Cycle

I'm thinking about the best way to ramp up strength a few weeks out from a powerlifting meet, especially in the context of cutting weight.

What I'd like to try is something along the lines of 1cc/day of tren ace and 10mg/day of halotestin for the three weeks before the meet. I have the option of stacking this with test or test/eq in the range of 500mg/week, perhaps starting 6-8 weeks out -- the only problem being the need to get the weight down. alternatively, i might use anavar starting 8 weeks out and bring in the tren/halo for the last 3 weeks.

I realize this is powerful stuff that generally needs to be stacked with test (I'm not inexperienced) but my hope with this idea is that using it for such a short time frame will be just the thing for hitting PRs and possibly WRs without calling all the nasty tren side effects down on myself.

Day of the meet, I'm thinking 40mg dianabol in the morning, then 10mg halo before each round of lifting -- then some hardcore liver detox for a while.

What do you think? 

If you are not inexperienced, go low test high tren, with a 6 week test prop/tren cycle.

Meet day, d-bol throughout the day, not just in the morning. Halo is okay.