Short Stack 2.0

Hi Merry!

215 is still an awesome pull :slight_smile:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:

[quote]wardsgurl88 wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:
LOL…Im going to go shopping today and I will take a picture of chronic urkel syndrome: high waters.[/quote]

bet your pants never get wet up to your knees! [/quote]

Touche…however, I have had a reallllly rough time finding a man that I dont dwarf in heels. And Im not even that tall, I just have a hang up about being taller than guys.[/quote]

I have AT LEAST eight pairs of shoes that make me AT LEAST six one.

The hangup aint mine sistah. Its the menz. Though I’ve noticed once they’ve got +100LBS on me they are okay with equal height.

INTERDASTING.

EDIT:FUCK 215x3 225 fail.
Thats it I’m going for 215x1 then 225x1

FIN. Thanks for the research and good job on the 215x3 thats PR Right?[/quote]

DAMN. i was so pissed off about missing the 225… I totally overlooked my own PR! waaaahhhh!!! yay! tug that f-er up 3 times! 3 times!

[quote]PixieThrower wrote:
215 is still an awesome pull :)[/quote]

thanky! I didn’t even stop to think about it being a PR!

Hi.

Don’t hate me, I’m tall. :smiley:

YES!!! GO FOR THE 225 next time!!! DOOOOO IT!!!

Dash- My hubby is 6’5"…I can still wear heels if I wanted to wear heels but I don’t.

just droppin in on your evolution. :wink:

So…gots to ask…any particular reason for the new name and log?

I guess every body has its difficulties. I’m on the tall side of medium (or the short side of tall) at 5’7 but I’m all torso. Trousers and sleeves are usually long enough (sometimes too long) but I have trouble getting women’s tops that don’t explose my midriff (and unfortunately, it’s not the part of my midriff I want to show).

[quote]nlmain wrote:
just droppin in on your evolution. ;)[/quote]

welcome to my hobbit hole :wink: haha

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

I guess every body has its difficulties. I’m on the tall side of medium (or the short side of tall) at 5’7 but I’m all torso. Trousers and sleeves are usually long enough (sometimes too long) but I have trouble getting women’s tops that don’t explose my midriff (and unfortunately, it’s not the part of my midriff I want to show).[/quote]

fresh start!

I can empathize with your situation. This sounds terrible and may need to be discussed with a psychologist to avoid any long term damage.

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

I guess every body has its difficulties. I’m on the tall side of medium (or the short side of tall) at 5’7 but I’m all torso. Trousers and sleeves are usually long enough (sometimes too long) but I have trouble getting women’s tops that don’t explose my midriff (and unfortunately, it’s not the part of my midriff I want to show).[/quote]

fresh start!

I can empathize with your situation. This sounds terrible and may need to be discussed with a psychologist to avoid any long term damage.
[/quote]

She’s a beast on the bench though! LOL.

So you pulled 215x3? but failed on 225. I bet if you went 215x1 then 225x1 you woulda got it.

I only pulled the 215x1… 225 coming up in a coupla days here woot

i have t-rex complex though. short arms = less distance to travel

repost pic related

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

fresh start!

[/quote]

So you pulled 215x3? but failed on 225. I bet if you went 215x1 then 225x1 you woulda got it.

I only pulled the 215x1… 225 coming up in a coupla days here woot[/quote]

Ya know hubs said the same thing. I just had to be a man beast though and get all meatheaded and pull it 3 times…

[quote]Dasher wrote:
LOL…Im going to go shopping today and I will take a picture of chronic urkel syndrome: high waters.[/quote]

Hey Dash… wheres da urkel pants pic? hmmm? what did you find pants that fit? gasp

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

fresh start!

[/quote]

I only pulled the 215x1… 225 coming up in a coupla days here woot[/quote]

Ya know hubs said the same thing. I just had to be a man beast though and get all meatheaded and pull it 3 times… [/quote]

Exacto. Ur man is hot and I love when he agrees with me LULZ.
So thats what I did last night with my OHP PR. It was my 3x85 week but instead I did 1x85 and then managed the 1x90! Same Idea really… and what I’m doing for my Deads I think Sunday but maybe tomorrow or maybe Saturday still not sure day. It will be my 3x200 Week But I’m gonna do 1x200 then 1x215 and then 1x225

DOAN CARE I BE SAV!!!