Short Stack 2.0

Well ya all already know me… merrysailor… new log new name. I’ll be posting under here from now on

Anywoo i’ll be DLing today since yesterday was a total bust. fingers crossed for the almighty 225!

1rd!

yay! you’re here… now its offical

2nd!!! I luh my shortstacks!

Is there some hella exciting story behind this? If not, lets make one up.

WELCOME!!!

Again…

Do you find that because your short you bring home a pile of muck and snow in your pant cuffs whenever you come home from a walk?

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Do you find that because your short you bring home a pile of muck and snow in your pant cuffs whenever you come home from a walk?[/quote]

omg i despise this because then you have to wash your pants twice as often and go through the whole ‘OMG do these pants still fit me’ anxiety doubly.

anyway, hi again!

at least short stacks can find pants! Us tall-stacks have to buy special “long” inseams or buy pants that are waaaay to big around the waist so that are long enough and have the waist taken in. So many buttcrack shows for people because the size of my waist does NOT correspond to the length of my legs. Frakking long longs only good in summertime. And I always was the first out in a game of limbo as a child.

Of course, this is a classic case of “the grass is always greener”

[quote]Dasher wrote:
at least short stacks can find pants! Us tall-stacks have to buy special “long” inseams or buy pants that are waaaay to big around the waist so that are long enough and have the waist taken in. So many buttcrack shows for people because the size of my waist does NOT correspond to the length of my legs. Frakking long longs only good in summertime. And I always was the first out in a game of limbo as a child.

Of course, this is a classic case of “the grass is always greener”[/quote]

Um no. No it isnt. Long legs are only good for EVERYTHING.
I has long waist :-/

[quote]Dasher wrote:

WHATEVA! long longs are fantasmick… go to a store and try to find short pants that allow for thick thighs and a ghetto booty… then tell me you wish you had shortys!

[quote]cholulalula wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

Do you find that because your short you bring home a pile of muck and snow in your pant cuffs whenever you come home from a walk?[/quote]

omg i despise this because then you have to wash your pants twice as often and go through the whole ‘OMG do these pants still fit me’ anxiety doubly.

anyway, hi again![/quote]

pic totally related

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:

Um no. No it isnt. Long legs are only good for EVERYTHING.
I has long waist :-/[/quote]

Im jelly on all accounts… no waist and no legz… like i said… 1 nanogene away from oompa loompa

LOL…Im going to go shopping today and I will take a picture of chronic urkel syndrome: high waters.

[quote]Dasher wrote:
LOL…Im going to go shopping today and I will take a picture of chronic urkel syndrome: high waters.[/quote]

bet your pants never get wet up to your knees!

[quote]cholulalula wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

anyway, hi again![/quote]

exactly cholulalula…EXACTLY!

[quote]wardsgurl88 wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:
LOL…Im going to go shopping today and I will take a picture of chronic urkel syndrome: high waters.[/quote]

bet your pants never get wet up to your knees! [/quote]

Touche…however, I have had a reallllly rough time finding a man that I dont dwarf in heels. And Im not even that tall, I just have a hang up about being taller than guys.

[quote]Dasher wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:

Touche…however, I have had a reallllly rough time finding a man that I dont dwarf in heels. And Im not even that tall, I just have a hang up about being taller than guys.[/quote]

ok i sympathize with ya there. never been taller than my boo…even if i wore stilts

deads today
only did deads since i did back-deads yesterday… weird workouts…

95 for 12
115 for 12
135 for 10
155 for 8
185 for 5
205 for 4
215 for 3
225… failed…

[quote]Dasher wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:

Touche…however, I have had a reallllly rough time finding a man that I dont dwarf in heels. And Im not even that tall, I just have a hang up about being taller than guys.[/quote]

I have AT LEAST eight pairs of shoes that make me AT LEAST six one.

The hangup aint mine sistah. Its the menz. Though I’ve noticed once they’ve got +100LBS on me they are okay with equal height.

INTERDASTING.

EDIT:FUCK 215x3 225 fail.
Thats it I’m going for 215x1 then 225x1

FIN. Thanks for the research and good job on the 215x3 thats PR Right?