Short Squat Video I Made for My Dad

I never claimed to have massive wheels, and at the same time am not saying everyone has to squat. I recently started training again after having two surgeries.

@Koleah - Sorry for this back and forth on your post.

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:
I never claimed to have massive wheels, and at the same time am not saying everyone has to squat. I recently started training again after having two surgeries.

Your little tongue-in-cheek comment in an earlier post basically said that I couldn’t possibly have bigger legs than you. So yeah, I guess you do have “massive wheels.”

Littlegiant and Baldera same join date and neither have location listed. Same guy trolling or sweet BFF’s who “have each others back” in forums…regardless

@Koleah- Great video, hope I can inspire my kids the way you father inspired you.

[quote]Travis56 wrote:
Littlegiant and Baldera same join date and neither have location listed. Same guy trolling or sweet BFF’s who “have each others back” in forums…regardless

@Koleah- Great video, hope I can inspire my kids the way you father inspired you. [/quote]

guessing you dont squat deep either. and im from the CUSE braahhh

“Ok Grandpa… lets see the amazing legs that squatting has built for you over the years! Obviously they’ve gotta be better than mine if you’ve been in this for years. Otherwise shut the fuck up! roflmao”

Was my actual quote.

How does “Obviously they’ve gotta be better than mine if you’ve been in this for years.” equate to me saying you “couldn’t possibly have bigger legs than” me?

[quote]baldera wrote:

Not only do bodybuilders not do full squats all the time, there are some who don’t squat at all. I realize your new to the “iron game” so I recommend reading some good bodybuilding training books (yes even the “ancient” encyclopedia). That’s all I’m going to say for now.[/quote]
I may be new to the forum but I’ve been in the “iron game” for years junior. Since you’re such the bodybuilding genius, you should know that squats should be included in any training program. [/quote]

Squatting included in any training program ? Really ? What if the trainee physically cannot squat with your said form without putting themselves in a very high risk position ?
For example i have worked with people who cannot squat anywhere near parallel or if they can their back rounds and putting any weight on their backs would have them blowing a disk in a week or two. Also different people have different body structures, people with long femurs find it extremely difficult if not impossible to squat below parallel without using bad form in other aspects such as torso position. Or another example if they have knee or ankle problems from surgeries or previous injuries from listening to idiot like you who say that everyone should squat ?..

Breast69,
You shouldn’t work with anyone with that mentality. People with different body structures, blah, blah, you’re just making excuses not to squat. I do realize that people rehabing from things like surgery should not do something like squats. But as I said previously to fucktard, squats should be any training program be it bodybuilding, powerlifting or olympic lifting. I squat 3 times a week and I’ve received better results all around than I ever have. I can’t believe I’m having this argument that I have to prove why squats should be in every training regimen. Can I please get a witness?

“Ok Grandpa… lets see the amazing legs that squatting has built for you over the years! Obviously they’ve gotta be better than mine if you’ve been in this for years. Otherwise shut the fuck up! roflmao”

Was my actual quote.

How does “Obviously they’ve gotta be better than mine if you’ve been in this for years.” equate to me saying you “couldn’t possibly have bigger legs than” me? [/quote]

You’ve already be owned, take it like a man.

@Koleah - Sorry for this back and forth on your post.[/quote]
@Khalid- Wait, you’re apologizing? You realize where you are right? :slight_smile:

@Everyone else- why y’all gotta be so negative? Oh wait, I realize where I am.

Just throw out the “video or shens” line.

At least I had a video :smiley:

[quote]baldera wrote:
Breast69,
You shouldn’t work with anyone with that mentality. People with different body structures, blah, blah, you’re just making excuses not to squat. I do realize that people rehabing from things like surgery should not do something like squats. But as I said previously to fucktard, squats should be any training program be it bodybuilding, powerlifting or olympic lifting. I squat 3 times a week and I’ve received better results all around than I ever have. I can’t believe I’m having this argument that I have to prove why squats should be in every training regimen. Can I please get a witness?[/quote]

Mentality ? It’s nothing to do with mentality, i mean sure there are people who probly could squat but dont have the motivation to learn to or try to get their flexibility and mobility up to par to do it, but there are most definitely people who just cant squat safely. I’m most definitely not making excuses not to squat, i got a 405 below parallel squat on Saturday training up to my next powerlifting meet in two weeks, but even with the success squats have provided me with and how much i love and hate doing them at the same time i dont push this need to do squats onto other people. Just cos it worked for you doesnt mean it’ll work for everyone… I do believe that squats are a great exercise and should be included in a program if the trainee can do them safely.

If you can sit on a toilet and get off of it unassisted, you can squat.

[quote]zraw wrote:
How would you go down if you had to pick a really heavy box on the ground and get back up with it?

Answer :

Feet pointing slightly outside \ /

Shoulder width

Ass not sticking out really…

Pretty much just dropping down vertically

Am I Rite ?

Try squatting like that, seriously

I would really like to be able to find the video but I cant, Dante posted about squats and how they really should be performed… Maybe someone can chime in if they know the post (posts) im talking about or the video he used as an example

Just try it out, you will see how you would NATURALLY try and pick a box from the ground[/quote]

I believe this is it (sorry IDK how to embed videos)

If my comments were mistakenly taken as negative that was not my intent… i think much the same as many others have said good weight but if you were to change your form you could get back to the same weight and see a lot less back problems in the future… If you say you squat deep during front squats you should be close to as deep during back squats… I was serious when I said that the goblet squat is the best training exercise for back squats because just as someone else posted its like picking a box up off the ground. Uses mostly legs and less back thus much safer. And SolidKhalid Partials really? Show me a serious bodybuilder who does mostly partials…

The squat I will agree may not be for everyone due to physical limitations, however for those who can it should be the staple and has been proven many times to be an irreplaceable lift. There is no other lift that will tax the entire Central Nervouse system the way squats will. Hell there have been studys proving this. I will look for the articles on this. If you want to grow heavy squats should be the base to your lifting program. I dont claim to be an expert I just read a lot and everything that I have read from those that i would consider to be experts almost all agree on this… Its worked for me and in the past I have had a bad back from squatting poorly…I have since then squated to the floor and never had a problem… And I have squatted 550 at one point so i am fairly certain that I am doing it correctly…

[quote]Swolle wrote:
If my comments were mistakenly taken as negative that was not my intent… i think much the same as many others have said good weight but if you were to change your form you could get back to the same weight and see a lot less back problems in the future… If you say you squat deep during front squats you should be close to as deep during back squats… I was serious when I said that the goblet squat is the best training exercise for back squats because just as someone else posted its like picking a box up off the ground. Uses mostly legs and less back thus much safer. And SolidKhalid Partials really? Show me a serious bodybuilder who does mostly partials…

The squat I will agree may not be for everyone due to physical limitations, however for those who can it should be the staple and has been proven many times to be an irreplaceable lift. There is no other lift that will tax the entire Central Nervouse system the way squats will. Hell there have been studys proving this. I will look for the articles on this. If you want to grow heavy squats should be the base to your lifting program. I dont claim to be an expert I just read a lot and everything that I have read from those that i would consider to be experts almost all agree on this… Its worked for me and in the past I have had a bad back from squatting poorly…I have since then squated to the floor and never had a problem… And I have squatted 550 at one point so i am fairly certain that I am doing it correctly… [/quote]

Show me where I mentioned partials. Really?

Solid Quote “Not only do bodybuilders not do full squats all the time, there are some who don’t squat at all. I realize your new to the “iron game” so I recommend reading some good bodybuilding training books (yes even the “ancient” encyclopedia). That’s all I’m going to say for now.”

Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t “not do full squats” be partials? Or did I lose my grasp of the English language? Good luck with those wheels without squats btw… And I’m positive I grew mine with squats and I’d bet a great sum of $ they are better than yours.

When I said “all the time” I meant it in the sense that they may use squats as a core exercise for a certain cycle and then when it comes time to switch they would use a different exercise. Some bber’s change up their routine every damn month.

I only do full squats so to me if your not full squatting your not squatting period. I think partials are the most retarded thing anyone can do (besides try to make shit up on the internet to cause an argument, but hey)

My training log is public and I do squats as my main leg exercise, so good fail there.

I’m still waiting to see the massive wheels… tick, tock, tick, tock…

KA-BOOM[/quote]

Apparently you missed this. Don’t worry, I’ll accept the apology, you’ve already proven your ignorance anyway.

English is my fifth language… tsk tsk tsk

You have to squat lower. Like this:

Why? It’ll work your entire lower body and your core.

When you’re doing a partial squat, you are putting too much pressure on your knees (despite the common belief) and you are overloading your quadriceps WITHOUT giving your glutes and hamstrings the same level of stimulation.

Best regards.

solidkahlid=the bb sections newest troll

lol

^
I second that…
Solid I’m not apologizing for squat (pun intended) don’t make blanket statements about bodybuilders and not supply an example of said bodybuilder who doesn’t squat… Also if you make a statement that says one thing don’t back peddle and try to say what it meant after the fact… Your statement stands… I didn’t misunderstand, you were just being obtuse and now your trying to pretend to be smarter than you are… As for changing their exercises monthly I think most bodybuilders change their routines every 4-6 weeks this is routine… Doesn’t mean they don’t squat during most phases… More likely means they change rep range, load, or tempo… I doubt many drop squats for four to six weeks at a shot… If it is your staple lift why the hell would u make such an ignorant statement? I’m done here. Keep reading buddy someday you’ll grow up to be big and strong…

[quote]Swolle wrote:
wahh wahh wahh wahh QQ QQ QQ QQ
[/quote]

LOL. I’d give you a pacifier but I guess you’ve outgrown 'em. Go suck a dick instead.

Greyron, not cool.