Short on Space Football Training

Im a football player and live in New England so i cant do much work outside, also i have access to a large area to work with for agility and lateral quickness drills, does anyone know of any good drills for this that can be done in a relativly small space?

[quote]rocketlinepride wrote:
Im a football player and live in New England so i cant do much work outside, also i have access to a large area to work with for agility and lateral quickness drills, does anyone know of any good drills for this that can be done in a relativly small space?[/quote]

I have a question for you first[quote]
and live in New England so i cant do much work outside[/quote]

Why not its cold who gives a damn youll have cold games, wet games, hot game and just right games. Go out side and do your drills etc. If not that reason really why?

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
rocketlinepride wrote:
Im a football player and live in New England so i cant do much work outside, also i have access to a large area to work with for agility and lateral quickness drills, does anyone know of any good drills for this that can be done in a relativly small space?

I have a question for you first
and live in New England so i cant do much work outside

Why not its cold who gives a damn youll have cold games, wet games, hot game and just right games. Go out side and do your drills etc. If not that reason really why?

Phill

[/quote]

Because right now he just got 8 inches of snow and sleet.