Short Cycles

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
DUDE.

What could you possibly say that hasn’t been discussed in here before? We talk about every drug in existence, we’ve talked about insane doses, we’ve talked about massive weight cuts (30 lbs in a day) using dangerous drugs in detail, etc… I just can’t imagine what you could be withholding here.[/quote]

It’s not like I have any secret information. Basically it’s a matter of keeping your body guessing - adding new compounds mid-cycle out of the blue, suddenly bumping doses up, pulsing orals, dropping everything mid-cycle to induce a catabolic state then starting it up again to induce an accelerated anabolic state from the rebound effect etc. But that’s for someone with experience of each compound who knows how to control sides. I was lucky. But I don’t condone someone who’s done “a few cycles” doing the kind of stuff I’m talking about. It shouldn’t be needed until you stop getting results.
[/quote]

why in the world did you think that was the sort of thing you couldn’t talk about on here? Those are things that have been discussed a zillion times on here.

It would be infinitely more interesting to discuss specifics regarding some of those topics, like which orals to pulse when, and in what amounts, which compounds to add mid cycle, etc. To this point, you’ve been so vague that you’ve added nothing to the forum.

You also have hinted at the notion that you are a very experienced lifter/user. Care to share a bit about yourself?

I don’t think I’ll run any cycles longer than 7-8 weeks anymore, and I don’t even have to worry about recovery (trt). My first cycle size gains almost all came within first 6 weeks. Low dosage but still. In week 7 size plateaued.

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
This has to be the most entertaining thread I’ve read all week. My roomate thinks I’m high as hell sitting over here laughing like an idiot.

Funny shit… but on a serious note. I say go for it Yogi… always nice to hear something that works out for someone. And you never know for your self until you try IMO.

Try it for say 3 or 4 short blasts and keep us updated… ide lIke to hear what the end result is.

But in my mind I see completly different compounds… maybe I’m just a dumb newb

But i picture say

Prop, Npp, Dbol

Prop,TrenA, Adrol

Prop, MastP, Winny

Prop, TrenA, Adrol, Winny

Or maybe some crazy shit like that…

Idk I’m probably just a dumb newb.

But i would imagine different compounds like that would be a total shock on your body.

Like you said very hard on your liver with all the orals…

Anyways… sorry for not contributing shit.

ROSS
[/quote]

Yeah I was trying to work out a schedule for it for next year. Going to do an 8 weeker in winter of this year, then after PCT I’ve worked out I could do 4 little cycles next year. It’s only a total of 16 weeks actually on for the whole year, which is about what I would normally do anyway. Hmmm.

Compounds would only ever be prop and either dbol or var. Obviously tren A would be perfectly suited but I’m not into it.

[quote]Igs wrote:
I don’t think I’ll run any cycles longer than 7-8 weeks anymore, and I don’t even have to worry about recovery (trt). My first cycle size gains almost all came within first 6 weeks. Low dosage but still. In week 7 size plateaued.[/quote]

yeah the more I cycle the shorter my cycles get. I’ll not stay on longer than 8 weeks ever again

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
DUDE.

What could you possibly say that hasn’t been discussed in here before? We talk about every drug in existence, we’ve talked about insane doses, we’ve talked about massive weight cuts (30 lbs in a day) using dangerous drugs in detail, etc… I just can’t imagine what you could be withholding here.[/quote]

It’s not like I have any secret information. Basically it’s a matter of keeping your body guessing - adding new compounds mid-cycle out of the blue, suddenly bumping doses up, pulsing orals, dropping everything mid-cycle to induce a catabolic state then starting it up again to induce an accelerated anabolic state from the rebound effect etc. But that’s for someone with experience of each compound who knows how to control sides. I was lucky. But I don’t condone someone who’s done “a few cycles” doing the kind of stuff I’m talking about. It shouldn’t be needed until you stop getting results.
[/quote]

why in the world did you think that was the sort of thing you couldn’t talk about on here? Those are things that have been discussed a zillion times on here.

It would be infinitely more interesting to discuss specifics regarding some of those topics, like which orals to pulse when, and in what amounts, which compounds to add mid cycle, etc. To this point, you’ve been so vague that you’ve added nothing to the forum.

You also have hinted at the notion that you are a very experienced lifter/user. Care to share a bit about yourself?[/quote]

I didn’t mean to give that impression. The other forums I post on have a culture of not talking about advanced cycling. I’m not a competitive bodybuilder. I’m just a recreational lifter. No longer in my prime and no longer taking ridiculous amounts of gear. I tend to stick to test / tren and drol / dbol as it works well for me and is relatively cheap. I run HGH continuously.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
DUDE.

[/quote]

You also have hinted at the notion that you are a very experienced lifter/user. Care to share a bit about yourself?[/quote]

I didn’t mean to give that impression. The other forums I post on have a culture of not talking about advanced cycling. I’m not a competitive bodybuilder. I’m just a recreational lifter. No longer in my prime and no longer taking ridiculous amounts of gear. I tend to stick to test / tren and drol / dbol as it works well for me and is relatively cheap. I run HGH continuously.
[/quote]

I would say that puts you in the ‘experienced’ category, at least for the purposes of these forums. I’ve read all your posts on this site to this point, and you’ve seemed fairly knowledgeable. That’s kinda why I blasted you a bit for the vagueness in this thread. I believe you probably have good info to contribute to the forum. You should feel free to talk about ‘more advanced’ cycling when it seems appropriate on here. I think it makes sense to do so in many cases.

As a side note, test/tren/dbol are all I intend to run for quite awhile. These seem to be the best bang for your buck products available, and for my goals and current physique, I see little reason to incorporate anything else, except in meet prep (I used Halo earlier this year and it was amazing).

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I’m coming round to the idea of a get in, get out style of steroid cycling.

I always make the vast majority of my gains on cycle within the first 4 weeks. After that, strength continues to climb but size gains grind pretty much to a halt.

So why not just hit it and quit it? A four week blast with prop and dbol, then PCT. You probably wouldn’t even need a full 4 week PCT if you did that. As I understand it, it’s more about how long than the doses you use when it comes to ease of recovery, so if you’re only on for 4 weeks it’d be a breeze! Then you’d take a month off and jump back on.

And think how many cycles you could do in a year! You could easily toggle between bulk and cut cycles, like 2 bulk cycles then a cut, and carry on like that.

Hmmm. 'Tis most interesting. I might have to try it out. The only issue I can think is that you’d have to rely quite heavily on orals which might not be the smartest thing in terms of your general health.[/quote]

i think it’s a decent idea… for some guys, they don’t want to see massive increases, and would prefer smaller, incremental gains due to work, family, etc.

i think for people that are relatively experienced in training and cycling, it’s worth a shot… either it’ll work, or it won’t. but you should have very little side effects…