T Nation

Short Cycles

I'm coming round to the idea of a get in, get out style of steroid cycling.

I always make the vast majority of my gains on cycle within the first 4 weeks. After that, strength continues to climb but size gains grind pretty much to a halt.

So why not just hit it and quit it? A four week blast with prop and dbol, then PCT. You probably wouldn't even need a full 4 week PCT if you did that. As I understand it, it's more about how long than the doses you use when it comes to ease of recovery, so if you're only on for 4 weeks it'd be a breeze! Then you'd take a month off and jump back on.

And think how many cycles you could do in a year! You could easily toggle between bulk and cut cycles, like 2 bulk cycles then a cut, and carry on like that.

Hmmm. 'Tis most interesting. I might have to try it out. The only issue I can think is that you'd have to rely quite heavily on orals which might not be the smartest thing in terms of your general health.

If your gains halt after four weeks you should look into more advanced / unorthodox cycling techniques. It’s generally considered bad form to discuss such things in an open public forum so I’m not going to give you any ideas but I discovered a lot myself through trial and error.

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:
If your gains halt after four weeks you should look into more advanced / unorthodox cycling techniques. It’s generally considered bad form to discuss such things in an open public forum so I’m not going to give you any ideas but I discovered a lot myself through trial and error. [/quote]

lol, what are you talking about? I’d love to hear about the “unorthodox” techniques.

And it’s not that the gains halt, just that they slow. What I’m thinking is that I could just call it a day when that happens for the sake of my HPTA, but still have made good progress from the 4 weeks.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

lol, what are you talking about? I’d love to hear about the “unorthodox” techniques.

[/quote]

Stats? Number of cycles you’ve done?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Stats? Number of cycles you’ve done?[/quote]

stats = awesome

number of cycles = a few

Can I please have the super secret now?

Figure it out yourself like I did. You’ve already noticed the most effective phase in a cycle. Figure out the rest.

Haha that made me laugh.

Even if gains stall somewhat - do you think there might be some benefit to being on for say 6 or 8 weeks to let your body become accustomed to what you have gained before going into PCT?

[quote]pex86 wrote:
Haha that made me laugh.

Even if gains stall somewhat - do you think there might be some benefit to being on for say 6 or 8 weeks to let your body become accustomed to what you have gained before going into PCT?

[/quote]

Seeing as the gains would be minimal(actual muscle tissue), while recovery would be much faster, they shouldn’t be too hard to retain. Yogi should be able to tell the difference between gains in muscle and fluid retention.

Definitely not to be recommended non-awesome fuckheads looking for quick gains without the training and cycling experience though.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]pex86 wrote:
Haha that made me laugh.

[/quote]

Seeing as the gains would be minimal(actual muscle tissue), while recovery would be much faster, they shouldn’t be too hard to retain. Yogi should be able to tell the difference between gains in muscle and fluid retention.

Definitely not to be recommended non-awesome fuckheads looking for quick gains without the training and cycling experience though.[/quote]

yeah this is pretty much my thinking; that the benefits of the easier HPTA recovery would outweigh the benefits of staying on a few more weeks.

I’ve never really put much stock into the idea that your body needs to get accustomed to a new bodyweight, but then I put on size so slowly (never been the type who could blow up 30lbs on a cycle) that maybe my body has time to do so anyway. I dunno.

Figure it out yourself like I did. You’ve already noticed the most effective phase in a cycle. Figure out the rest.[/quote]

lol, well, thanks for your contribution, I guess…

Figure it out yourself like I did. You’ve already noticed the most effective phase in a cycle. Figure out the rest.[/quote]

What the hell is your deal? First of all, this is the steroids section. It’s not taboo to talk about steroids in the steroids section…

And why would you even chime in if you’re not interested in sharing a damn thing?

you: “Hey guys, I know a really interesting and effective way to use steroids!”

yogi: “cool, what is it?”

you: “FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA”

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

What the hell is your deal? First of all, this is the steroids section. It’s not taboo to talk about steroids in the steroids section…

And why would you even chime in if you’re not interested in sharing a damn thing?

you: “Hey guys, I know a really interesting and effective way to use steroids!”

yogi: “cool, what is it?”

you: “FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA”
[/quote]

I didn’t make the rules I’m just trying to follow them. My experience has been that it’s frowned upon to openly advise people about such things and I can understand the harm minimisation aspect. I did some crazy shit right from my first cycle with about five different compounds and went from there. I’m not going to describe it all to other people because it’s the sort of stuff you shouldn’t need to be doing until you’re no longer getting any results.

DUDE.

What could you possibly say that hasn’t been discussed in here before? We talk about every drug in existence, we’ve talked about insane doses, we’ve talked about massive weight cuts (30 lbs in a day) using dangerous drugs in detail, etc… I just can’t imagine what you could be withholding here.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
DUDE.

What could you possibly say that hasn’t been discussed in here before? We talk about every drug in existence, we’ve talked about insane doses, we’ve talked about massive weight cuts (30 lbs in a day) using dangerous drugs in detail, etc… I just can’t imagine what you could be withholding here.[/quote]

It’s not like I have any secret information. Basically it’s a matter of keeping your body guessing - adding new compounds mid-cycle out of the blue, suddenly bumping doses up, pulsing orals, dropping everything mid-cycle to induce a catabolic state then starting it up again to induce an accelerated anabolic state from the rebound effect etc. But that’s for someone with experience of each compound who knows how to control sides. I was lucky. But I don’t condone someone who’s done “a few cycles” doing the kind of stuff I’m talking about. It shouldn’t be needed until you stop getting results.

If anyone new to AAS gets any stupid ideas from what I’ve said at least monitor your blood pressure. I thought I was pretty cool walking around eating dianabol from a Pez dispenser and pinning three different injectables until I found my BP was through the damn roof. Be careful. Hawthorne berries, anti-oxidants, vit B12 are some of the things I use to lower BP along with cutting caffeine and doing deep breathing exercises several times a day. If it goes up beyond around 150/90 I adjust compounds accordingly because it’s simply not worth dying over.

If anyone new to AAS gets any stupid ideas from what I’ve said at least monitor your blood pressure. I thought I was pretty cool walking around eating dianabol from a Pez dispenser and pinning three different injectables until I found my BP was through the damn roof. Be careful. Hawthorne berries, anti-oxidants, vit B12 are some of the things I use to lower BP along with cutting caffeine and doing deep breathing exercises several times a day. If it goes up beyond around 150/90 I adjust compounds accordingly because it’s simply not worth dying over.[/quote]

This could be the greatest troll in T-Nation history, at least I hope so.

Cliffs:
-New to forum
-posts in steroid thread
-won’t talk about steroids
-tells senior members to “figure it out themselves”
-provides no stats, number of cycles, or age
-good laughs all around
-I wait for Walkaway

“if you not in, your in the way” please don’t take up thread space.

cheers

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
DUDE.

What could you possibly say that hasn’t been discussed in here before? We talk about every drug in existence, we’ve talked about insane doses, we’ve talked about massive weight cuts (30 lbs in a day) using dangerous drugs in detail, etc… I just can’t imagine what you could be withholding here.[/quote]

It’s not like I have any secret information. Basically it’s a matter of keeping your body guessing - adding new compounds mid-cycle out of the blue, suddenly bumping doses up, pulsing orals, dropping everything mid-cycle to induce a catabolic state then starting it up again to induce an accelerated anabolic state from the rebound effect etc. But that’s for someone with experience of each compound who knows how to control sides. I was lucky. But I don’t condone someone who’s done “a few cycles” doing the kind of stuff I’m talking about. It shouldn’t be needed until you stop getting results.
[/quote]

lol, that was the biggest anticlimax since I lost my virginity.

Nothing you said there was even the least bit exciting, interesting or new to anyone around here.

^^ Someone who’s done “a few” cycles shouldn’t be doing what I describe whether they’re “senior” T-Nation members or not. I’ve given a pretty accurate description of what I was talking about. I have nothing more to say about it.

^^ Someone who’s done “a few” cycles shouldn’t be doing what I describe whether they’re “senior” T-Nation members or not. I’ve given a pretty accurate description of what I was talking about. I have nothing more to say about it.[/quote]

well feel free to fuck off then

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
DUDE.

[/quote]

I would just like to know how drugs can stop working for you. If you’re willing to do all this nonsense, surely you would be willing to just up the doses to large amounts. Do you weigh 300lbs?