T Nation

Short Cycle Question

Feel free to chime in…

My question is, if I ran the following… What are you’re thoughts?

Week 1
Day 1 Sus250 Dbol 40 mg (split throughout day, 20 morning, 20 night
Day 2-14 Test P 50mg ED, Dbol 40mg split 20mg morning/night

Week 3 Nothing (allow Sust to clear system, OR should I continue with Test P throughout this week)

End of Week 3 (Day 21) Run PCT for 2 weeks
PCT Nolva/Clomid in proper pct doses (100, 100, 50, 50/40, 40, 20, 20 etc)

Week 6 restart cycle

Just looking for input as I know Sus250 typically clears system in 3 weeks. Just wondering if the added 250 kick at the front supported by Test P for the remaining 3 weeks is doable.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
Feel free to chime in…

Week 1

Week 3 Nothing (allow Sust to clear system, OR should I continue with Test P throughout this week)

Week 6 restart cycle

Just looking for input as I know Sus250 typically clears system in 3 weeks. Just wondering if the added 250 kick at the front supported by Test P for the remaining 3 weeks is doable.
[/quote]

lol, is this serious? Or is this some joke I’m unaware of?

Do you have a fucking point or just enjoy being a fuck wad? Back it up.

STAND DOWN.

FLAGGING YOUR POSTS AND SENDING THEM TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.

****************************** Steroid Abuse by Law********************************

In the United States anabolic androgenic steroids are classified as Schedule III controlled substances by way of the Steroid Control Acts of 1990 and 2004. There are several countries that have similar laws, but very few are as strict as the U.S. Under U.S. law any use that is not protected by law is considered steroid abuse. If the individual causes no harm to himself or anyone else, by law it is still steroid abuse and a violation of a federal act. In order to legally use anabolic steroids in the U.S. you must have a prescription and it must be granted on the basis of medical need. Further, the medical need must be an approved point of use by the U.S. government, specifically the FDA. U.S. law classifies any use that does not fall under this criterion as steroid abuse.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
Do you have a fucking point or just enjoy being a fuck wad? Back it up.[/quote]

trollolololage

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
STAND DOWN.

FLAGGING YOUR POSTS AND SENDING THEM TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES.

****************************** Steroid Abuse by Law********************************

In the United States anabolic androgenic steroids are classified as Schedule III controlled substances by way of the Steroid Control Acts of 1990 and 2004. There are several countries that have similar laws, but very few are as strict as the U.S. Under U.S. law any use that is not protected by law is considered steroid abuse. If the individual causes no harm to himself or anyone else, by law it is still steroid abuse and a violation of a federal act. In order to legally use anabolic steroids in the U.S. you must have a prescription and it must be granted on the basis of medical need. Further, the medical need must be an approved point of use by the U.S. government, specifically the FDA. U.S. law classifies any use that does not fall under this criterion as steroid abuse.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
Do you have a fucking point or just enjoy being a fuck wad? Back it up.[/quote]
[/quote]

Oh shit! I better turn all my gear in

so is it one of the Bill Roberts 2 weeker affairs? I think Singhbuilder was trying those out.

I don’t really trust them myself but what do I know? Not much…

u can run the test p to 3 days before pct. if this is an imitation of the bill roberts short cycle i belive it used tren and he used clomid through out

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
u can run the test p to 3 days before pct. if this is an imitation of the bill roberts short cycle i belive it used tren and he used clomid through out [/quote]

Bill recommends MUCH higher doses than proposed here for 2 weekers.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:
Feel free to chime in…

Week 1

Week 6 restart cycle

[/quote]

Do it as Bill Roberts has suggested, frontload 750mg of sustanon of day one, and then use only dbol. PCT as you have planned. Otherwise, use the prop, and depending of the quantity you use, you stop it at around day 12, and then PCT as previously. Short cycles are awesome, but you should not expect much from them short term.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Do it as Bill Roberts has suggested, frontload 750mg of sustanon of day one, and then use only dbol. PCT as you have planned. Otherwise, use the prop, and depending of the quantity you use, you stop it at around day 12, and then PCT as previously. Short cycles are awesome, but you should not expect much from them short term.
[/quote]
Thanks for the input from all those that were serious/educated.

A 750 frontload will be ROUGH! But damn. Also to the answer about running prop 3 days before PCT, thank you.

I understand I won’t “get much” from a short cycle. I actually based my choice from the sticky in the main forum. It is slower but you can run more through the year and you also don’t mysteriously become a Lord of the Bench or King of the Squat in just a couple months.

Seriously, much appreciated.

[quote]SIM37 wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[/quote]
Thanks for the input from all those that were serious/educated.

A 750 frontload will be ROUGH! But damn. Also to the answer about running prop 3 days before PCT, thank you.

I understand I won’t “get much” from a short cycle. I actually based my choice from the sticky in the main forum. It is slower but you can run more through the year and you also don’t mysteriously become a Lord of the Bench or King of the Squat in just a couple months.

Seriously, much appreciated.[/quote]

A 750mg frontload equals to 3 ml. Shoot 1,5ml in each glute. You won’t feel a thing.

to Sim37. hey sim.This 2on and off is in my opinion complete F-in garbage.My friend the endocrine system is not a cheap toy,people are going to suffer permanent damage with this 2-week nonsense.I am an old-school basic testosterone,keep it simple bodybuilder.We took injectable testosterone for 3-6month period’s and really never came-off,We used a lower dose as a bridge.The reason was to build competitive mature quality muscle tissue takes time,actually it takes years!!!I trained 2years before my 1st jr.canada competition,moreover the senior mr.canada trained 10 or more year’s.Bro don’t try to rush thing’s,it will harm your health.Steroid,especially injectable testosterone is realatively safe.The problems come mostly from the strong oral’s.best of luck johnny