T Nation

Short Cycle Input While Abroad

Say your job sent you to Mexico for 26 days. You’ll be confined to working, eating, training, and your hotel room - in a relatively stress-free environment (for finance, anyways). Obviously, you have access to any compound that you would want legally.

Your training is in order, you’re 27 years old and have been training for a little over 10 years, but have never used any gear. You think that the time is right and would love to put on some lean mass. Would you think it’d be worth it to run a 4-weeker of test/winny, for instance? Would a gain of 8 to 10 dry pounds be a realistic expectation?

I understand the dynamics of front-loading, dosage requirements, and the differences between different types of test esters, and different compounds. I would just want to assess the merits of this venture given my objectives (referenced above).

Stats: 5’8, 192, 8% BF.

Thanks for the input guys. Please don’t hesitate to flame/deconstruct my assumptions and restructure, if deemed necessary.

Winny is fairly useless for quick lean mass gains. I would do a high dose of Sust, or prop if possible. What do you have access to?

prop/tren ace and suspension maybe?..

[quote]Game_over wrote:
prop/tren ace and suspension maybe?..[/quote]

I made the trip to mexico once, and if you’re talkin about the border towns I dont think they have tren. They may have prop though I never saw it… They always had EQ Deca and sust they were almost staples. Things may have changed though.

wouldnt know about availability of items there never been there i was just throwin out possibilities. in that case id go with IFBB’s advice on the high dose sust

Any Test - high dose… except…

But 26 days is only 4 weeks, so i personally would run a frontloaded high dose cycle of test.

I only say Test because if you can actually get hold of any AAS (it is alot harder than many are led to believe) you’ll be able to get that, whatever the ester.

I say high dose as you have 4 weeks to gain and want 10+ lbs of muscular gains.

Or bring em back… :wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:

I only say Test because if you can actually get hold of any AAS (it is alot harder than many are led to believe) [/quote]

Nah, pharmacies & vet supply stores pretty much all carry it down there. At the same time, getting genuine, high quality stuff isn’t guaranteed.

OP - you going to run a PCT when you get back?

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:

OP - you going to run a PCT when you get back?[/quote]

That is the major point. There is no time for PCT there, so all must be at hand at home before leaving.

Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. I will be in the capital. One of my coworkers was there for a month before and he told me that they have access to basically anything. I have stockpiled everything else aside from the AAS. Not sure that importing anything would be a wise idea. I have to be very careful about the legal ramifications and having a strike on my record.

Well, as you’re going to a place where the stuff is legal, I say a

Test prop/tren ace/suspension, if you can get legit products.

Although, if tren hits you like a train with insomnia and night sweats like it does to some people, it may be better to go with test prop/ Masteron/and suspension, injected ED, with an additional inject of suspension about 30-60 min before training–if training is not relatively soon after your 1st injection of all compounds.

You should feel like god on that mix. Although I’d get some finasteride/dutasteride for the cycle and use that daily as well, if that’s legal down there.

I don’t think Tren can be equalled for it’s combination of fast mass gains and nutrient partitioning, but some people find it hard to stand because of night sweats and insomnia. Masteron is a great replacement, and keeps the added aggression in the gym and the hardened look. Good for mass gains too, I think most would agree.

If finding that you can handle tren’s sides pretty easily, the ultimate trifecta would probably test prop/tren ace/masteron acetate. The lean mass gains will fly on if you can force yourself to eat enough. Tren is also pretty adept at killing appetite in a lot of people.

Running a high dose, frontloaded prop cycle (don’t bother front loading the mast/tren/suspension because half life is so short) should give you excellent gains in 4 weeks.

Hopefully you won’t have too many problems finding legit gear down there. Eat like a freaking giant though, even if you have to force feed yourself!

[quote]HBSBound wrote:
Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. I will be in the capital. One of my coworkers was there for a month before and he told me that they have access to basically anything. I have stockpiled everything else aside from the AAS. Not sure that importing anything would be a wise idea. I have to be very careful about the legal ramifications and having a strike on my record. [/quote]

Post it to yourself under your address but a different name…

Heavy test cycle, look for tren in certain vet pharm, some even have liquid dbol. Acquire an AI and get a SERM at a normal human pharm. Tamoxifeno is the proper term. I love that country. We’re corruption is served daily, and a bodybuilder can be free.

[quote]HBSBound wrote:
Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. I will be in the capital. One of my coworkers was there for a month before and he told me that they have access to basically anything. I have stockpiled everything else aside from the AAS. Not sure that importing anything would be a wise idea. I have to be very careful about the legal ramifications and having a strike on my record. [/quote]

Get a P.O Box and add your ‘roommates’ to the list of accepted people to get mail sent to the box.

I don’t think there is any ‘legit’ lab in mexico…so most likely you will be getting UG stuff. Unless you know the chap down there a brewin…you’d prob be best just staying clear of mexico gear as of now…

my opinion of course…

as far as a cycle…something with short esters and high doses would be my first choice :wink: