T Nation

Short Cycle Help

Hi everyone!
So I want to do a short cycle of 3-4 weeks and I?ve been reading the threads that excists on this forum, but I still got some questions.

This will be my first injection cycle but Im not afraid :slight_smile:

I been thinking about doing a bulk cycle and then a cutting cycle.

For the bulk I know everyone seems to use testo p. + dbol or x compound. But
I?ve been thinking of using NPP 100mg eod + dbol ??mg/d.
WHY?
NPP for my joints to feel good when doing heavy lifting, and I heard that NPP injection doesnt hurt as much as Test p. can do.?
Dbol because I been doing 2 x 10/60 ED cycles before (my only aas experience) and I liked it!

So my questions is:

1. Will this cycle work good with NPP instead of testo p.?

2. what dose of dbol should I use 30mg/d?

3. What day should I start PCT?

4. I?ve read that a few guys wants to gain muscles and at the same time loose fat, how do they manage to do that? Do they eat much less carbs but much more proteins in this cycles or what is the big secret?

5. Would you please help me out with this questiones? :slight_smile:

PCT
Nolvadex
day1 80mg
day2-10 40mg
11-30 20mg

My question 4 is something Im very interested in to, but I think it might be best for the next short cycle dont you agree?

My stats:
6.1ft
180lbs
15%B/F

Brother, you really should get a grasp on how your body responds to synthetic test before moving onto various types of AAS.

Try a 10-12 week cycle of test only. Get a fell for how your body responds before trying variations of test.

if you want some insight on short cycles…shoot me a PM…I did a lot of them a while back.

Key to good success with short cycles is using an adequate dosage. While it’s a rough figure as not all anabolic steroids are equally potent, roughly speaking a gram per week is a minimum for such a cycle. It can be a little bit less if one of the components is something especially potent such as trenbolone.

I wouldn’t recommend nandrolone for such a cycle. Maybe there’s a success story with it in that application but I don’t know it.

Pain of injection has only to do with whether excessive amounts of antibacterials or solubilizing agents exist in it, not with the steroid itself. It’s true that testosterone propionate is often painful because, having lower oil solubility than the longer-chain esters, there’s a tendency for preparations to be high in contents such as benzyl alcohol. It’s not actually necessary to achieve the 100 mg/mL that’s typical, but is unfortunately the norm.

Thanks for the answers so far guys!

I know understand that if I still want to do a short cycle of 3 or 4 weeks I need to reach at a minimum 700mg gear/w to get a descent result, for example: 100mg test p. eod and 50mg dbol/d? Its 700 mg gear aweek.

I really want to start trying out this short cycles because it seems much more suitable for me then a longtime cycle with a longtime of cycle with greater side effect risks.

Please try to help me with all kind of suggestions on how to make a good beginner cycle for 3-4 weeks. :slight_smile:

If making it more than two weeks I would make it 6-8 weeks. Recovery at least whne having Clomid seems no harder at that time frame than at 3-5 weeks, so why not. I would want to have the Clomid for post-cycle therapy, and if using testosterone preferably during as well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Key to good success with short cycles is using an adequate dosage. While it’s a rough figure as not all anabolic steroids are equally potent, roughly speaking a gram per week is a minimum for such a cycle. It can be a little bit less if one of the components is something especially potent such as trenbolone.

I wouldn’t recommend nandrolone for such a cycle. Maybe there’s a success story with it in that application but I don’t know it.

Pain of injection has only to do with whether excessive amounts of antibacterials or solubilizing agents exist in it, not with the steroid itself. It’s true that testosterone propionate is often painful because, having lower oil solubility than the longer-chain esters, there’s a tendency for preparations to be high in contents such as benzyl alcohol. It’s not actually necessary to achieve the 100 mg/mL that’s typical, but is unfortunately the norm.[/quote]

Thanks for the answer!

I?ve reconsidered and I think test p. really is the base to go with but how will the pain from the injection affect my training sessions?

To prevent pain as mush as possible, here is some tips I?ve read about, please fill it out or correct me if I?m wrong!

1. Shower before injection to get the skin warmer/softer.

2. Warm the oil under water. (how to do this? The whole phial)

3. Inject the oil slow.

4. Massage the injection area carefully.

More tips are welcome!

I still need to decide if I should go with this compound by itself or if I should use some dbols with it maybe?

Remember this will be my first injection cycle :slight_smile:

I suppose it’s possible that individuals vary, certainly your findings did, but I have many preparations including with testosterone propionate and painfulness has only ever been associated with too much BA.

Aside from observation, it doesn’t even make sense that a steroid ester would be painful to muscle because other than the pharmacological action it’s very inert chemically, lipoidal with no reactive functional groups. And chemically it makes no sense also that the propionate ester would be painful but not other esters. However, that’s not the reason I said it, it’s the observation of no pain when made myself and taken myself and therefore knowing the contents. Also now that I think about it, I made it for someone else once (btw, I virtually never make anything except for self-use, but a few times for friends have) and he didn’t find it painful either. So not just me.

I suppose individuals could vary, or could it possibly be injection speed and by coincidence this was faster with the preparations with the TP?

Or perhaps the TP was not pure.

My stuff I recrystallized and so possibly was purer than powders one might buy.

I do agree that preparations one can buy of it are generally or perhaps always painful but I have myself found it pain-free when I did it.

[quote]bulletproof_ wrote:

[/quote]

you have a PM

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
If making it more than two weeks I would make it 6-8 weeks. Recovery at least whne having Clomid seems no harder at that time frame than at 3-5 weeks, so why not. I would want to have the Clomid for post-cycle therapy, and if using testosterone preferably during as well.[/quote]

I’ve been talking with some others on this board who have claimed that for a 4-6 week cycle, I would have no need to be taking propecia to try to counter some of the hairloss or an anti-E (used to counter the effects of lack of DHT from the propecia). Do you feel this is true for a cycle this short?