Short Cycle - Dbol and Test Base

I only have a total of 9 weeks available for this cycle. Due to some circumstances I will not be able to use PEDs for the next 6-8 years. So consider this my last cycle for now.

I have run Dbol only + pct before with good success.
This time adding a Test Base just for the sake of my HPTA. Initially I was thinking TRT dosage something like 25mg-50mg EOD, but why not juice it up to 100mg EOD since my test production is shutting down anyway.

My main goal is 10-20% strength gain, and a little bit of lean mass.
Also, I despise Test Prop because of the frequent pinning, are there other alternatives to short acting test base with less frequent pinning?

Appreciate any inputs or tips.

Week 1 through week 5:
Dbol 30mg ED, will probably split 10mg morning and 20mg pre-workout.
Test Prop 100mg EOD.
Proviron 25mg ED.
Adex 0.5mg EOD.

Week 6:
Nolvadex 60mg ED

Week 7:
Nolvadex 40mg ED

Week 8:
Nolvadex 20mg ED

Week 9:
Nolvadex 20mg ED

If you’re on a short timeline then you’re stuck with short esters, unfortunately. If you don’t want to pin prop every day then your next option is TPP, which is a little harder to find. Anything beyond that is going to come with an ester that simply won’t work with your time frame.

Guess I will be stuck with Test Prop then.
Does the proposed cycle seems sensible?

Other than the adex dose it looks good. If you know for sure you need that much then obviously use it. But if you’re guessing then I’d say err on the side of caution and use less starting out.

What is the point in even running this cycle if you cant run another one for 6-8 yrs?

6-8 yrs? Are you joining military? That would make me question your age.

You are right, seems like Adex 0.25mg EOD is more common for those lower dosages. My E levels tend to be in mid range, so I will that will do.

Strength gain and a little bit of lean muscle.
I am close to 40, lets say due to career that I can’t use PEDs.

My testosterone is on the low side, but not enough to warrant TRT.( I live in an European country with very strict regulations.)
This will be my third and probably last cycle. Whats wrong with running one last cycle if diet and workout is on track?