T Nation

Short Cycle Critique

Hi Gents,

I have done something similar to this before, but had to stop short due to some gyno issues (my adex wasn’t adex, it seems).

Anyway, here goes:

weeks 1-6 test prop 700mg PW
weeks 2-6 dbol 40mg ED
weeks 7-9 test prop 100mg PW
weeks 10-12 test taper
weeks 1-6 letro 2.5mg EOD
weeks 7,8 taper letro

My reasoning is, short cycle = short taper. It also seems from what I have read that the cycle:PCT length should be 1:1. My only concern is that this doesn’t give much time to taper my letro.

Previously I did a 5 week cycle with a 5 week test taper PCT + nolva due to gyno issues. Recovery was good.

What do you guys think?

Many Thanks

Dave

Why wait to week 2 to start Dbol? Seems like you’d want to run it W 1-3 or 1-4. Are you pinning 100mg of Test Prop a day W 1-6?

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Hi Gents,

I have done something similar to this before, but had to stop short due to some gyno issues (my adex wasn’t adex, it seems).

Anyway, here goes:

weeks 1-6 test prop 700mg PW
weeks 2-6 dbol 40mg ED
weeks 7-9 test prop 100mg PW
weeks 10-12 test taper
weeks 1-6 letro 2.5mg EOD
weeks 7,8 taper letro

My reasoning is, short cycle = short taper. It also seems from what I have read that the cycle:PCT length should be 1:1. My only concern is that this doesn’t give much time to taper my letro.

Previously I did a 5 week cycle with a 5 week test taper PCT + nolva due to gyno issues. Recovery was good.

What do you guys think?

Many Thanks

Dave

[/quote]

Hey Dave,

It looks pretty good to me bud.
Kind of like a “mini” taper on a shorter end cycle. I think it’s great. Higher end dose like I go with too. Are you really going with what, 1.25 mg adex ed though?

Wow, people thought I was running too high when I was at .5mg/day with it. At the time I thought it was 1.00mg/day I was running cause it was half dosed.
Anyway, the high dose of adex on cycle, and letro as well, has me a bit concerned what’s going or went on with the estro mate?

Other than just the questions, I say again, it looks cool, and I will tune in to see how you do for sure.

I always have a soft spot for the shorties.

Good luck bud,

ToneBone

[quote]ajax11 wrote:
Why wait to week 2 to start Dbol? Seems like you’d want to run it W 1-3 or 1-4. Are you pinning 100mg of Test Prop a day W 1-6?[/quote]

I don’t want to run dbol for too long as it gives me stomach pains and backpumps which get crippling as I hit the 4 week mark. The reason I decided to run 4 weeks at the end and not the beginning is because of this Class I/II synergy business which I have enjoyed in the past.

As for pinning, I’m doing 200mg EOD - I’d rather handle the extra volume and inject slightly less often.

Any thoughts?

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Hey Dave,

Kind of like a “mini” taper on a shorter end cycle. I think it’s great. Higher end dose like I go with too. Are you really going with what, 1.25 mg adex ed though?

Wow, people thought I was running too high when I was at .5mg/day with it. At the time I thought it was 1.00mg/day I was running cause it was half dosed.
Anyway, the high dose of adex on cycle, and letro as well, has me a bit concerned what’s going or went on with the estro mate?

Other than just the questions, I say again, it looks cool, and I will tune in to see how you do for sure.

Good luck bud,

ToneBone[/quote]

Hey Tone, good to hear from you buddy.

Sorry I disappeared recently, I was away for work stuff with no internet access, and I feel as if I haven’t been contributing around here.

I’m not running adex this time around, just the letro at 2.5mg EOD. I understand this to be a low/moderate dose based on what other people have been using… do you have any info on this?

Last time I ran 700mg test with 40mg dbol and fake adex, and I began to develop some gyno ~4.5 weeks in.

If the time is right, I may boost the above cycle to an 8 weeker, with an 8 week test taper - all else remaining constant.

Thanks for dropping by mate,

Dave

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
InTheZone wrote:

Hey Dave,

Good luck bud,

ToneBone

Hey Tone, good to hear from you buddy.

Sorry I disappeared recently, I was away for work stuff with no internet access, and I feel as if I haven’t been contributing around here.

I’m not running adex this time around, just the letro at 2.5mg EOD. I understand this to be a low/moderate dose based on what other people have been using… do you have any info on this?

Last time I ran 700mg test with 40mg dbol and fake adex, and I began to develop some gyno ~4.5 weeks in.

If the time is right, I may boost the above cycle to an 8 weeker, with an 8 week test taper - all else remaining constant.

Thanks for dropping by mate,

Dave

[/quote]

Shit,
I could have sworn it said adex where you had 2.5 eod written…Did you edit that or am I getting that old and need bifocals now? Lol.

That sucks about the adex on your last go round. Mine was at least half dosed, but I know the feeling…It’s like, “Whoa, wtf is going on here?”

Good to see you back around.

Nope, no editing - but your eye may have skipped to where I mention adex either before or after my letro use…

2.5 Adex EOD… I’m not sure my joints would appreciate that one…Ouch! LOL

Thanks for the input TB