Short Cycle Advice for My Homeboy

Hey guys,

A buddy of mine is going to do a short cycle to get a little more jacked for summer.

He is aprox 6’ 210-220lbs. Already lean. Trains and eats properly. He has done a deca only cycle in the past which gave good results until coming off with no PCT so he lost all his gains and his erections for 3 months. He is taking Procepia/Nioxin to stop MPB so he is concerned about further hairloss from gear. He is also concerned about gyno issues because he had some symptoms when on the Deca cycle.

I am helping him out to do a proper cycle. Here is the work in progress:

Option 1

W 1-6 Test Prop 150mg EOD
W 1-6 NPP 100mg EOD
W 3-6 Anavar 100mg/d
W 1-6 HCG 200iu EOD
W 1-6 Arimidex .5mgs/day
Nolva on hand in case and then used for 3-4 weeks PCT

Option 2

Do the same compounds as above in 2 on 4 off cycle (2 to 3 times) with no HCG.

He may drop the Var because of the cost so if anyone can comment on how much benifit it would be in the cycle that would be great.

your comments and wisdom are appreciated.

Thanks FG.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
Hey guys,

A buddy of mine is going to do a short cycle to get a little more jacked for summer.

He is aprox 6’ 210-220lbs. Already lean. Trains and eats properly. He has done a deca only cycle in the past which gave good results until coming off with no PCT so he lost all his gains and his erections for 3 months. He is taking Procepia/Nioxin to stop MPB so he is concerned about further hairloss from gear. He is also concerned about gyno issues because he had some symptoms when on the Deca cycle.

I am helping him out to do a proper cycle. Here is the work in progress:

Option 1

W 1-6 Test Prop 150mg EOD
W 1-6 NPP 100mg EOD
W 3-6 Anavar 100mg/d
W 1-6 HCG 200iu EOD
W 1-6 Arimidex .5mgs/day
Nolva on hand in case and then used for 3-4 weeks PCT

Option 2

Do the same compounds as above in 2 on 4 off cycle (2 to 3 times) with no HCG.

He may drop the Var because of the cost so if anyone can comment on how much benifit it would be in the cycle that would be great.

your comments and wisdom are appreciated.

Thanks FG.[/quote]

Deca only gyno is extremely rare and thus I would be cautious when putting him on Test. I still say nothing beats TestPro and TrenAce for a quick massive hit. He’ll definitely need the a-dex or perhaps even the letro depending how big his tits got last time.

Prop at 75-100mg ED or 150-200mg EOD and 50-75mg ED for the Ace are decent starting dosages. If he’s done a few cycles before and has tried Tren. 100-150mg ED of Prop [or its EOD equal] and 75-100mg ED of the Tren Ace

i’ve run a lot of shorty’s in the past…for his goals i’d suggest the following

prop/tren/winny

or

prop/mast/var

actually, prop/mast/var is easily the best shorty i ever experienced:

weeks 1-6: prop 150 mg EOD, Mast 100 mg EOD, Var 60 mg ED

a-dex could be used, but i’d keep it around 0.25 mg ED or even EOD.

HCG definitely not needed.

you could do the 2 on/4 off approach, but i’d tweak it to 2 on/2 off, 2 on/2 off, 2 on/2 off, 2 on/6 off

I was trying to avoid Tren, Masteron, and Winny because of the hairloss issue. My understanding is that his procepia is useless against these compounds because they act on the scalp directly (rather than through the 5AR enzyme turning the compound to DHT). If this is wrong please let me know.

Is there another way to stop hairloss with these? Is the hairloss significant when only run 6 weeks?

He doesn’t want to do Drol because of the water retention.

Any other opinions?

LOL. I’d certainly like any feedback concerning MPB!

For me, using Nizoral shampoo, and now Nioxin shampoo has done the job. I do think short cycles cause less sides over all, as usually these come starting in the 4-5-6th week.

“so he lost all his gains and his erections for 3 months.”

WTF?? Props to you for helping him out this time. He’d better listen!

He didn’t know any better. a big ass dude told him to shoot deca because it was the safest and had the least sides… no idea about PCT or anything until I talked to him.

Now he knows better so he is going about it properly.