Short Albuterol Cycle

After 2 months of laying off the gym (3 damaged joints and damaged spine) I’ve gotten fat, at least fatter than I want to be. My cardio time due to the extreme load at school is very limited and my FFB past isn’t helping.
So I thought of using a simple fatburner therefore a combo of caffeine+yohimbine hcl+green tea extract. But yohimbine being a MAOI might interfere with my SSRI meds and I can’t find ephedrine.

So the only reasonable choice seems to be clen or albuterol, being at school and I sometimes suffer from mild anxiety and insomnia I think that overstimulation with clen will be sure, which might damage me emotional and academical life consequently albuterol,due to the milder sides seems the best choice.
I think of running it for 2-4 weeks starting at low dosages 2mgs a day taken in the morning, getting up to 6 mgs and then decreasing the dosages again.

Good thing about albuterol is also the anticatabolic(mildly anabolic?) beta agonist effect.
So what do you guys think? worth it?
I’m 18 as a side note.

So your training is subpar, and you want to make up for it with drugs.

I understand the extreme load of work at school. I am at a college that is currently ranked in the top 10 in the country. I believe we are like number 7-8 now? And I have a job, and I am about to have a second job. And I train people on the side. And I make it to the gym 4-5 times a week for 2-3 hours at a time.

So between training friends/other lifters here, my workouts, and my job, I am a full time student at a top 10 university, who works about 25 hours a week, and is in the gym about 20 hours a week. Plus spending a minimum of about 2 hours a day researching diet/training/performance enhancement.

All about effective utilization of time. I wouldn’t worry about adding albuterol and shit. Just work on your diet, throw some complexes in at the end of your strength training days, and do what cardio you can. Jog to class instead of taking the bus if you have to.

From my experience, you don’t need to cycle Albuterol.
I take 4-8mg preworkout pretty much year round. It gives me a great focus, energy, keeps me warm and helps me put on strength, and helps me stay lean year round.

If I cut out the albuterol, I experience a strength drop and I don’t look as hard and full.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
So your training is subpar, and you want to make up for it with drugs.

I understand the extreme load of work at school. I am at a college that is currently ranked in the top 10 in the country. I believe we are like number 7-8 now? And I have a job, and I am about to have a second job. And I train people on the side. And I make it to the gym 4-5 times a week for 2-3 hours at a time.

So between training friends/other lifters here, my workouts, and my job, I am a full time student at a top 10 university, who works about 25 hours a week, and is in the gym about 20 hours a week. Plus spending a minimum of about 2 hours a day researching diet/training/performance enhancement.

All about effective utilization of time. I wouldn’t worry about adding albuterol and shit. Just work on your diet, throw some complexes in at the end of your strength training days, and do what cardio you can. Jog to class instead of taking the bus if you have to.

[/quote]

I jog instead of taking the bus everyday, and i walk A LOT but seriously being in high school(at least where I live) TIME is limited in the sense you have it divided by others and not yourself (as you have it in college) and a couple of scientific projects I am currently leading suck time like crazy. That’s why I’m thinking of taking a stimulant. Ah also there is a probability we will be school mates next year ;).

Going year round on albuterol seems a bit too much at least in my eyes. You exhaust your beta receptors too much, and IMO put too much strain on your adrenal glands (if I’m not mistaken alb is a beta 2 adrenergenic receptor agonist). And I am too young and mildly insomniac (at least with irregular sleeping patterns) to go to these lengths, caffeine is enough as an addiction :P.

Record your notes (if applicable). Put that shit on repeat. Walk and listen to them. Mild exercise is good for any injury. Caffeine half life roughly 4.9 h if i’m not mistaken. Try to take this into account. Should help with quality of sleep… if not the number of hours.

Most stims end up putting you in a catabolic state (while injured)… they stop workin when you arent consuming them… the fat comes back… you have less muscle mass from when you began… and your metabolism ends up ass backwords… not to mention in the process of upregulating your beta 2’s… youd end up with a benedryl or Kfen hangover and be SOL in whatever morning class you had.

Just some advice… ultimately your decision…

and in the words of Arnold,… “Sleep fasSTUH!”

I plan on doing all three, though I don’t know if the caffeine would be necessary.

Although I’m no expert, it seems like albuterol and yohimbine would work synergistically to burn stubborn fat.

Albuterol,would agonize beta receptors and increase catecholamine output (I think), which is good for obvious reasons. And the yohimbine would prevent said catecholamines from binding to the a2 receptors. So the beta receptors would be fully stimulated while the a2 receptors would be blocked. Seems good to me. For the same reasons, bloodflow to adipose tissue would be increased!

I’m not sure about the caffeine/tryrosine. I know it’s to increase catecholamine output, but as I understand it, the albuterol+cardio might take care of this.

I think the main concern would be problems with blood pressure and heart rate and such. Also anxiety to those who are prone!!!

[quote]Malahor wrote:
I plan on doing all three, though I don’t know if the caffeine would be necessary.

Although I’m no expert, it seems like albuterol and yohimbine would work synergistically to burn stubborn fat.

Albuterol,would agonize beta receptors and increase catecholamine output (I think), which is good for obvious reasons. And the yohimbine would prevent said catecholamines from binding to the a2 receptors. So the beta receptors would be fully stimulated while the a2 receptors would be blocked. Seems good to me. For the same reasons, bloodflow to adipose tissue would be increased.

I’m not sure about the caffeine/tryrosine. I know it’s to increase catecholamine output, but as I understand it, the albuterol+cardio might take care of this.

I think the main concern would be problems with blood pressure and heart rate and such. Also anxiety to those who are prone.[/quote]

i’d use caution in stacking yohimbine with albuterol (although albuterol is way easier to deal with here then clenbuterol).

however, if you were doing AM cardio and PM lifting, then i’d take the yohimbine in the morning, and the albuterol prior to lifting…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i’d use caution in stacking yohimbine with albuterol (although albuterol is way easier to deal with here then clenbuterol).

however, if you were doing AM cardio and PM lifting, then i’d take the yohimbine in the morning, and the albuterol prior to lifting…

Pardon the ignorance, I don’t frequent this board, but the subject line grabbed my attention. Is Albuterol in the same inhaler form as for people with asthma? I’ve probably got a dozen inhalers laying around from throughout the years from when I used to have asthma issues.

[quote]dchris wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/beta2_agonists[/quote]

Pardon the ignorance, I don’t frequent this board, but the subject line grabbed my attention. Is Albuterol in the same inhaler form as for people with asthma? I’ve probably got a dozen inhalers laying around from throughout the years from when I used to have asthma issues.[/quote]

yeah, same thing. dosage is different, though…

Thank you a lot cycobushmaster! Will update as soon as possible!