Shopping

Jared: Oh, oh, oh, I’ll play! he he heee

This isn’t the proper angle for seeing the bubble at it’s finest but it ain’t a bad pic nonetheless…

Why is the dude that’s wearing sunglasses looking at the fucking ocean instead of your ass?

File. Print. OK.

Yeah.

I’ll vote for ~karma~ in the “Most Likely to be Spanked” category!

Now how the hell can we compete with that??

I’m out… My ass too hairy

i second jeff’s notion for ~karma~ to have the ass most likely to be spanked. DAMN, HAVE TO SAY NICE ASS!!
~karma~

Hey Karma, that is an absolutely amazing boat!

I can still fit into most stuff for ‘regular’ people, but it has to be relaxed fit, and has to fit my ‘sprinter’s’ ass.

LOL…

CGB: Yup, I’m thinking you’re right with the pull-throughs. Let’s see your bubble! C’mon!

CMC: He’s looking out at the water because he see’s my ass every time I’m on the boat… It’s old news. Besides, he likes 'em skinny - and skinny I ain’t.

Jeff, Jolly: Thanks boys, but until we get some more contestants up here it won’t mean a whole lot to win. :wink:

Brad: You’ve got a category all to yourself then! C’mon! Put up the pics!

Z-man: You’re right, it’s a sick boat. Moomba Outback. Throws down a nice wake with it’s Holly 4 barrel, even better when you’ve got a good 7 people (or both ballast bags) in the boat. Hits 30mph like it’s on ice, 50mph is very smooth, and it only gets better from there.

Definitely a great ass you have there Karma…

well i don’t have a camera so i can’t show my big ass! so the only one on here that could even comment on it is prljam. sorry other wise i would put it on her and shame my self. :slight_smile:

Very fine ass, nicely shaped and definitely not one of those bone skinny setups that current models have.

One more point:

Hey, mods, it’s a picture like ~k’s~ that makes approving all those homo-erotic physique shots of old men wearing thongs or, worse yet, nothing at all (remember that guy) worth it, right?

Can I get a “note from mod”? Hell yeah.

I the same vein as Jared’s request for an ass-contest…

Lets have a chest contest. Y’know to see who’s got the most striated, least striated, most boobie-licious, etc., etc.

That sounds like a cool contest. What do you guys think? Chest contest a go? Thats what I thought. :slight_smile:

Me thinks Karma should pm me with more pics. Thanks in advance Karma. :wink:

~karma~ If you see a stalker hiding in your bushes, it’s just me.

I was only really looking at the boat, yeah, that’s it…

If you look really closely at that pic, you can see that karma is on a boat. Very surprising.

karma, if I posted a pic of my butt on this board, everyone would need new eyes. I can hear the screams now.

DDDDDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!!!

Best pic yet, fuck the tribex that shit sent my T levels off the rook! I’m going to lift right now. You sexy little mofo uuhhh!

Karma: I’m trying to get a photo of CGB’s bubble butt, but unfortunately since this post has come up and I mentioned this to him, he is sleeping with one eye open now. He has an amazing ass and I have to say, so do you! Good work girl :slight_smile:
I’ll keep working on this ass picture for everyone though. Maybe I’ll put something into his tuna to have both of those eyes shut so I can capture the moment.

That is a thing of beauty. God didnt rest on the seventh day. He spent it sculpting your perfect arse.

LOl… You guys are funny, and thank you. But no, the arse ain’t perfect. The whole bent over thing makes the nasty little gluteal fold disappear but just to assure you all that I’ve still got a fair amount of work to do, here’s another one that shows it. Just another work-in-progress…

Oh, CGB’sGirl, just catch him coming out of the shower. He’ll naturally turn around to avoid the “full frontal” type of shot and then we’ll all have a pic of a nice, wet male bubblebutt. :wink: