Shooter Had Right-Wing Reading Materials

[quote]Magnate wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:
Soooo, right wing reading material causes violence? You’ll have to do better than that.

Ted Kennedy is clearly leftist and he murdered a woman and got away with it. So i don’t get the point.

Laura Bush.

There’s a counterpart for each type of douchebaggery it seems.

Who’d she kill?

Ran a stopsign and killed an ex-class mate/ex-boyfriend, no charges filed.

It’s readily apparent that you haven’t a fucking clue as to the circumstances surrounding these two events.

I love it when anti-Bushers attempt to correlate these two. Fucking hillarious. And sad, all at the same time…

Laura Bush hits her ex boyfriend broadside after running a stop sign, kills him, no charges filed.

Kennedy drives off a bridge, swims to safety lets his passenger die. He pleads guilty and is sentenced to 2 months in jail - which he never served. Supreme Court of Mass orders private inquiry, does not prosecute further (Good to have connections I guess)

If one is able to bring up Ted Kennedy in this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with anything regarding The Chappaquiddick Incident with a post that says “Ted Kennedy is clearly leftist and he murdered a woman and got away with it. So i don’t get the point.” then I’ll bring up Laura Bush killing someone and getting away with it as well (although admittedly her ‘accident’ seems far more ‘accidental’ because of no botched cover up).

[/quote]

Agreed thats like using Communism killed more people than Facism did to support your claims