Shooter Had Right-Wing Reading Materials

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/church-shooting-police-find-manifesto-suspects-car/

Hmmm.
The last time I heard about some lunatic blowing up a federal building (up to that point, the worst terrorist attack n US soil), he ended up being a right -winger.

:wink:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jul/28/church-shooting-police-find-manifesto-suspects-car/

Hmmm.
The last time I heard about some lunatic blowing up a federal building (up to that point, the worst terrorist attack n US soil), he ended up being a right -winger.

;-)[/quote]

Most of those nut jobs are right wingers:)

Probably had a bible too. Maybe even a dictionary.

I find some humor in him having O’Reilly books while O’Reilly is going on a tangent against Nas for promoting violence, but to attribute this maniac to the books he has is stupid.

I read he was on food stamps too. If true, I find that odd- what real/honest right winger accepts food stamps?

I think he was just a nut who happen to listen to idiots like rush,savage,etc. Using an analogy- It’s like calling that bat shit crazy woman(and her warped church) who go around protesting solidiers funerals- saying god killed them because they’re gay.

She can say she’s a Christian but she’s really not.

They’re just nut jobs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Hmmm.

;-)[/quote]

I’m certainly not saying that he was right, but what would the British have said had they caught Jefferson as he left Richmond? His library contained dog-eared copies of Algernon Sidney, Locke and Rousseau.

Consider too that when they caught the Unibomber his shack had books written by Al Gore.

mike

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Hmmm.

;-)[/quote]

Last time I heard about some pedophile he had NAMBLA material on his computer. NAMBLA was defended by the ACLU. The ACLU is a left wing organzation. I’ve read Savage’s books and download his radio show. The only time I can recall him ever saying kill anybody was in self defense.

There are crazies on the left and the right

To argue otherwise is just senseless

Just because somebody has a some material and they perform some extreme atrocity then everybody tried to place blame on that other source.

Whatever happened to he was a fucking nut and letting that person take responsibility for there own actions

Makes as much sense as blaming Jodie Foster for John Hinckley’s actions

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:

Makes as much sense as blaming Jodie Foster for John Hinckley’s actions
[/quote]

If she wasn’t so slutty in Taxi Driver he wouldn’t have had to shoot Reagan.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

If she wasn’t so slutty in Taxi Driver he wouldn’t have had to shoot Reagan.[/quote]

Damn You Jodie Foster! You whore! Damn You to Hell!!

now I gotta take this SOB Reagan down

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:

Consider too that when they caught the Unibomber his shack had books written by Al Gore.

mike[/quote]

This explains a lot.

Soooo, right wing reading material causes violence? You’ll have to do better than that.

Ted Kennedy is clearly leftist and he murdered a woman and got away with it. So i don’t get the point.

[quote]pat wrote:
Soooo, right wing reading material causes violence? You’ll have to do better than that.

Ted Kennedy is clearly leftist and he murdered a woman and got away with it. So i don’t get the point.[/quote]

Only after he read Mein Kampf.

[quote]pat wrote:

Ted Kennedy is clearly leftist and he murdered a woman and got away with it. So i don’t get the point.[/quote]

Laura Bush.

There’s a counterpart for each type of douchebaggery it seems.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:

Ted Kennedy is clearly leftist and he murdered a woman and got away with it. So i don’t get the point.

Laura Bush.

There’s a counterpart for each type of douchebaggery it seems.[/quote]

Who’d she kill?

[quote]pat wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:

Laura Bush.

Who’d she kill?[/quote]

Ran a stopsign and killed an ex-class mate/ex-boyfriend, no charges filed.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:

Laura Bush.

Who’d she kill?

Ran a stopsign and killed an ex-class mate/ex-boyfriend, no charges filed.[/quote]

Laura Bush is not one of the most powerful Senators in the country. She doesn’t sit as the chair of multiple committees that more or less run our nation.

Laura Bush reads Dr. Suess to 1st graders and gives cookies to orphans

Thats the difference

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:

Laura Bush.

Who’d she kill?

Laura Bush is not one of the most powerful Senators in the country. She doesn’t sit as the chair of multiple committees that more or less run our nation.

Laura Bush reads Dr. Suess to 1st graders and gives cookies to orphans

Thats the difference
[/quote]

She meets with foreign dignitaries, heads of state, and domestic politicians.

And I never said she was Ted Kennedy, just that this kind of douchebaggery is present on both sides but Kennedy gets the brunt of it because of his well known alcoholism and general asshattedness/personality.

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
There are crazies on the left and the right

To argue otherwise is just senseless

Just because somebody has a some material and they perform some extreme atrocity then everybody tried to place blame on that other source.

Whatever happened to he was a fucking nut and letting that person take responsibility for there own actions [/quote]

Amen to that.

[quote]Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:

Laura Bush.

Who’d she kill?

Ran a stopsign and killed an ex-class mate/ex-boyfriend, no charges filed.[/quote]

It’s readily apparent that you haven’t a fucking clue as to the circumstances surrounding these two events.

I love it when anti-Bushers attempt to correlate these two. Fucking hillarious. And sad, all at the same time

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:
Magnate wrote:
pat wrote:

Laura Bush.

Who’d she kill?

It’s readily apparent that you haven’t a fucking clue as to the circumstances surrounding these two events.

I love it when anti-Bushers attempt to correlate these two. Fucking hillarious. And sad, all at the same time

[/quote]

Laura Bush hits her ex boyfriend broadside after running a stop sign, kills him, no charges filed.

Kennedy drives off a bridge, swims to safety lets his passenger die. He pleads guilty and is sentenced to 2 months in jail - which he never served. Supreme Court of Mass orders private inquiry, does not prosecute further (Good to have connections I guess)

If one is able to bring up Ted Kennedy in this thread which has absolutely nothing to do with anything regarding The Chappaquiddick Incident with a post that says “Ted Kennedy is clearly leftist and he murdered a woman and got away with it. So i don’t get the point.” then I’ll bring up Laura Bush killing someone and getting away with it as well (although admittedly her ‘accident’ seems far more ‘accidental’ because of no botched cover up).