Shoes

hey anyone know where i can find those old school adidas that ashton is wearing in dude where’s my car. i can’t find them anywhere. if you haven’t watched the movie you won’t know what i’m talking about. they’re not the new bulky superstars. i think they may be the dakotas?

[quote]provy07 wrote:
hey anyone know where i can find those old school adidas that ashton is wearing in dude where’s my car. i can’t find them anywhere. if you haven’t watched the movie you won’t know what i’m talking about. they’re not the new bulky superstars. i think they may be the dakotas?[/quote]

If they’re not something that’s currently on the market and available in stores, try Ebay. Ebay has fucken everything. If it’s not on Ebay, it doesn’t exist.

|/ 3Toes

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
provy07 wrote:
hey anyone know where i can find those old school adidas that ashton is wearing in dude where’s my car. i can’t find them anywhere. if you haven’t watched the movie you won’t know what i’m talking about. they’re not the new bulky superstars. i think they may be the dakotas?

If they’re not something that’s currently on the market and available in stores, try Ebay. Ebay has fucken everything. If it’s not on Ebay, it doesn’t exist.

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]

True, you buy ghosts on ebay!