T Nation

Shocking Video

This one made me so angry I cried…

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/13314442/detail.html

I read the story but I will not watch the video. That sort of thing makes me sick.

whoah that guy is seriously awesome. Im honestly amazed he is still alive and has such advive towards that a-hole.

brutal…can’t believe that group of people just standing there not doing anything, if that had happened in my home town, the car-jacker would’ve been the one in a life-threatening situation.

Thats disgusting…I can’t understand how a person could do such a thing…this represents everything I stand against.

OMC

I feel sick.

This is just another example of the “Genovese Syndrome”, a term coined in sociology textbooks. It refers to the 1964 murder of a woman (Kitty Genovese) who was stabbed to death near her home in Queens, NY, while 38 onlookers did absolutely nothing, while she screamed and pleaded for her life.

I can’t for the life of me, understand how any human being could possibly let this happen.

Cracking the skull of an arthritic old man ain’t no thang when you’re a hard-ass thug. No, wait - not “thug”, I meant “punk bitch”. I forgot that on the street you don’t graduate to “thug” until you have a gun. I’m sure a firm wrist-slapping will teach this guy a lesson he will remember right up until he gets out of jail.

Wow that was disgusting. Every single “man” that stood there and watched should be castrated.

I can’t belive the beating the guy took also.

Seeing stuff like that makes me lose faith in humanity. And trust me, I don’t have much to begin with.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
Wow that was disgusting. Every single “man” that stood there and watched should be castrated.[/quote]

Agreed. The only real man in that video was Mr. Sims. He didn’t let some 22 year old faggot knock him out.

A law abiding citizen in possession of a concealed weapon would have been a nice addition to that scenario.

I am sure Mr. Deontae Bradley is going to do real well in prison…as the new bitch on the block. Hope he likes sex. ha ha

I watched the video on the news yesterday. Sorry, sucker needs to be tied down with fishing hooks stuck through his testicles attached to a cat with hot sauce on him.

Another thing is he thinks he’s looking tough when he’s looking even more like a little biatch.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
Wow that was disgusting. Every single “man” that stood there and watched should be castrated.[/quote]

That would mostly be symbolic and not really change them.

[quote]unforgiven2 wrote:
I watched the video on the news yesterday. Sorry, sucker needs to be tied down with fishing hooks stuck through his testicles attached to a cat with hot sauce on him.[/quote]

wow, bonus points for creativity on that one. I like it.

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
unforgiven2 wrote:
I watched the video on the news yesterday. Sorry, sucker needs to be tied down with fishing hooks stuck through his testicles attached to a cat with hot sauce on him.

wow, bonus points for creativity on that one. I like it.[/quote]

Wait, does the guy have hot sauce on his testicles or does the cat?

[quote]dre wrote:
Seeing stuff like that makes me lose faith in humanity. And trust me, I don’t have much to begin with. [/quote]

Maybe this will help a little bit. Bystanders don’t always just stand by:

Killer slain with officer’s gun

[i]By PAT GROSSMITH
New Hampshire Union Leader Staff
Sunday, May. 13, 2007

The cousin of famed skier Bode Miller who shot and killed a Franconia police officer was then shot and killed by a witness who used the slain officer’s .45 caliber gun to do it.

Liko Kenney, 24, of Franconia, convicted in 2003 of assaulting Franconia Police Cpl. Bruce McKay, shot him dead Friday night and then ran over him with his Toyota, authorities said yesterday at a Concord press conference.

Passer-by Gregory W. Floyd, 49, a former Marine, witnessed the shooting and came to the officer’s aid.[/i]

For the rest of the story:

http://www.theunionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Killer+slain+with+officer's+gun&articleId=e52b5e2f-c04f-4b97-b188-299d170dd507

By the way, the passerby wasn’t exactly an angel either:

Ex-Marine who shot Kenney: ‘I don’t miss’

[i]By SCOTT BROOKS AND LORNA COLQUHOUN
Union Leader News
12 hours ago

EASTON ? The passer-by who confronted and killed the gunman in last Friday’s police shooting was an expert marksman who used to alarm his neighbors by firing guns on his own property, court records show.

“I am an ex-Marine and an expert shot. I don’t miss what I shoot at,” Gregory Floyd, 49, told police officers who searched his home in 1997.

Authorities have decided not to charge Floyd in Friday’s shooting, ruling he was justified when he fired at Liko Kenney, 24, just moments after watching Kenney shoot and kill Franconia Police Cpl. Bruce McKay.[/i]

For the rest of the story:

http://www.theunionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Ex-Marine+who+shot+Kenney%3A+'I+don't+miss'&articleId=b6d46b3f-9429-4507-89fb-4e513337b875

I patrol a small suburb north of Detroit. I swear upon all that is holy if I ever caught a jackass like this, on or off duty, I’d have a field day!

The sad fact that people stood by while this happened is almost worse then the offense itself!

I could rant for hours on this but I’ll spare you the bother and just say I hope everyone reading this realizes that in order “for evil to triumph, good men need do nothing.” So to all the good men out there, when defining moments are upon you DO SOMETHING!!!

I’ve seen other videos where bystanders do nothing.
They don’t even call for help!

And we tend to think “Oh this is a crowded area…nothing could happen to me here…Everyone would jump in and help!..”
…yeah,right…