Shocking Video

“any gathering in a parking lot, park or other like area”…not any gathering! There is a huge difference between a house party and a bunch of assholes in a parking lot, burning rubber, smoking rock, drinking, playing their boomboom music at full power, and drag racing.

All her fault, all…you spend time with shitstains like this then rat someone out, ha. She has probably been a bystander at one of these mob beatings and cheered it on. She knew what she was getting into by being with those scumbags.

ipjunkie, I didn’t specify any community. I believe the people who participate in these gatherings come from all backgrounds and socioeconomic groups. And I think they are all subject to police action. So go fuck yourself if you are accusing me of racism. Yet another jackoff from Texas.

Lie down with dogs you’ll wake up with flees.

Play with pigs your going to get pig shit on you.

Birds of a feather flock together.

This is pretty much what you mean right. I’d have to agree.

I wonder how Wyatt Earp would have handled that situation. Or batman.

I bet one man like that could have stopped that whole situation.

[quote]tumbeh wrote:
ipjunkie, I didn’t specify any community. I believe the people who participate in these gatherings come from all backgrounds and socioeconomic groups. And I think they are all subject to police action. So go fuck yourself if you are accusing me of racism. Yet another jackoff from Texas. [/quote]

Your post seemed like that’s how you were treating it. Ok, so you’re not a racist, just an asshole.

[quote]ConorM wrote:
ANy gathering of more than 10 ppl after midnight = jail? I thought America prided itself on being a free society?[/quote]

It is. That is why we don’t have laws like this.

Well, the old saying goes- Live by the sword, die by the sword. Right? Just a guess, but if she turned in a dealer, she did so because she got busted. Now if that is the case, anybody with even an iota of sense in their head would not go back and hang with the same people. What I find curious is how she arrived in the hands of the angry mob.

thats fucked, i don’t understand why the guy didn’t just drive the car away

[quote]lincono wrote:
ConorM wrote:
ANy gathering of more than 10 ppl after midnight = jail? I thought America prided itself on being a free society?

Let’s remember that our constitution was written for property owners; people who have an interest in seeing our experiment succeed, not the dregs who only seem to care about their own leeching activities.[/quote]

We all have an interest in seeing our experiment succeed.

Many good people are born without a lot of money. In the history of the world, only a small percentage have been born with much money at all.

That’s not to excuse criminals or dirtbags, but most poor and lower class people are neither. They want to get away from the dirtbags even more than the rich, because they have to seem them all the time and are vulnerable to them.

I was pretty much horrified when I saw that video. I’m a small town girl, no big citites around, and I had no clue that stuff was going on…alot. Maybe I’ve been naive as well.
I can’t believe the passenger in the front seat didn’t drive off, or the driver! No one could have stopped that riot, though. Makes me sick.

Sophia

Wyatt or Batman couldn’t do anything Only Superman could

[quote]bonzi50 wrote:
Lie down with dogs you’ll wake up with flees.

Play with pigs your going to get pig shit on you.

Birds of a feather flock together.

This is pretty much what you mean right. I’d have to agree.

I wonder how Wyatt Earp would have handled that situation. Or batman.

I bet one man like that could have stopped that whole situation.
[/quote]

Maybe the driver was in on the whole thing and he helped set it all up

I’m from a small town but still used to be involved in some bullshit. Luckily, I got the opportunity to get out of it and move on but I can speak from experience.

Shocking probably isn’t the right adjective because even in a small town, a person who snitches could end up like this girl.

But, what I find hard to believe is this is a female. I don’t see how anyone could punch and kick anyone to death unless their own life was on the line, but the fact that she’s a girl makes it even harder to believe.

I let up after I know there is no more danger to me. I couldn’t look at a man and beat him to death, much less a girl.

Also, she might not have had a choice as far as being in that situation. People get set up like this quite often, and sometimes the reason for setting them up is not even true.

Just for the record, snitching to beat a charge is one of the most despicable things a person can do, in my opinion. A person must live with the decisions he/she makes and accept the consequences.

[quote]
Cops know where and when these groups gather. They need to put a stop to it. Any gathering in a parking lot, park, or other like area of more than 10 people after midnight, everyone gets put in jail for a night and gets their vehicle impounded for a month. Anything illegal in the cars, they get auctioned off. Money going to hiring more cops. I would love to be a cop and be able to throw these asshole, modified muffler, spinny rimmed, pimped out Ford Focus driving, parasites in jail and sell off the vehicle they pumped their drug money into. [/quote]

You probably didn’t believe what I said. Alot of cops around here are cooked, that’s why she this was able to happen.

Wow taking away our freedom, that sounds smart. With a chunk of our troops in iraq, there really aren’t that many soldiers around here who can stop something like that. Riots break out alot around here and normally die out on their own.

So yeah, you’d basically love to be a cop so you could impound black people’s cars? If only that were in the job description…

[quote]CarvedInsane wrote:
thats fucked, i don’t understand why the guy didn’t just drive the car away[/quote]

He was parked, in a spot, surrounded by atleast 100 gangsters. He was just trying to save his own ass.

[quote]carter12 wrote:
I’m from a small town but still used to be involved in some bullshit. Luckily, I got the opportunity to get out of it and move on but I can speak from experience.

Shocking probably isn’t the right adjective because even in a small town, a person who snitches could end up like this girl.

But, what I find hard to believe is this is a female. I don’t see how anyone could punch and kick anyone to death unless their own life was on the line, but the fact that she’s a girl makes it even harder to believe.

I let up after I know there is no more danger to me. I couldn’t look at a man and beat him to death, much less a girl.

Also, she might not have had a choice as far as being in that situation. People get set up like this quite often, and sometimes the reason for setting them up is not even true.

Just for the record, snitching to beat a charge is one of the most despicable things a person can do, in my opinion. A person must live with the decisions he/she makes and accept the consequences. [/quote]

You watch to many movies. Girls get raped/killed/pimped/kidnapped/beatup/ whatever else guys can think of for fun all the time. Girls are the number 1 targets round here.

[quote]ipjunkie wrote:
tumbeh wrote:
Cops know where and when these groups gather. They need to put a stop to it.

Exactly. Unless they are outgunned or there are not enough honest cops? What do you do then? There really isn’t a solution to the problem that isn’t difficult or costly, whether in terms of money or human life.

But I am amazed at the hordes of out of control people in videos like this. It really makes me think that a mob, anyone, anywhere, if they are behaving like this, the police should be allowed to come in and use lethal force. [/quote]

We have a winner. Most of the police are outgunned around here. I don’t have any real “hook-ups” but I bet I could purchase an AK-47 in under a week if I wanted too.

This is the reason our troops are having trouble in iraq. When civilians are involved, everyones a target. The police can’t just run around shooting black people, and with this many of them I doubt they could be handcuffed and taken to jail. The police just pay them special visits and try and take them one at a time. Which rarely works because they always stick together.

Do all you guys and girls think that maybe we as a society have become to immature and too irresponsible for this so-called freedom. Maybe we as adults need a little bit more parenting ourselves. We cannot seem to control ourselves…and in my opinion we are decaying in many ways. Our values are screwed, or morals are all messed up. Do you not thknk it is time for someone to step in and control us a little bit. I’mj not tlaking about extremists ( communism ) I just think that we better do something or else it will just get worse.

[quote]casper wrote:
We cannot seem to control ourselves…and in my opinion we are decaying in many ways. [/quote]

I think things like this happen much less often today than in the past.

[quote]kenedy13 wrote:
Boo fucking hoo.

Oakland has always been a bad place, and shit like this happens all the time. Now that some nerd started passing the tape around on the net everyone freaks out and acts like they care.

Where were you guys before this happend? I’ve lived in oakland for 6 years now and this isn’t that shocking. What’s shocking is that it takes a tape on the INTERNET to generate some attention.

You wanna know why no one called the police? I’d say about 5/10 cops in oakland are crooked, and are involved in gang activity. Snitching will only cause that to happen again.

Maybe I should tape my daily run to work and see how shocked you guys are then.[/quote]

This is another good reason why drugs should be legalized. I don’t find it too hard to believe that many cops are on the take. It happened during Prohibition of alcohol as it happens with the prohibition of other drugs. The amount of coruption it breeds breaks down the system until it effectually doesn’t work. It wouldn’t surprise me if the cops are the ones who gave out the “snitches” name. Truly disgusting.

[quote]kenedy13 wrote:
You watch to many movies. Girls get raped/killed/pimped/kidnapped/beatup/ whatever else guys can think of for fun all the time. Girls are the number 1 targets round here.[/quote]

I understand it goes on and women are easier targets, but that isn’t what I was saying. It’s not shocking to find out it happens, hell, nobody’s that naive. I just don’t get how someone can be such a shit bag to actually do it. Harming a woman or a child (not in defense, just out of pure evil) is one of the lowest things a man could do. How does that imply that I’m watching too many movies?

Out of curiosity, what made you move to an area like that?