Shit from Friends?

Have as good of a time as you can bro. Soon enough, that shit’s gone and you’re wondering where those years went.

As for the alcohol, I didnt even get drunk or even tipsy. I was fine, i just wanted to try it. The weed i dont even over do, i smoked about 4 times in the past week, but counted only 3 caus the first one i hardly got any smoke in so it didnt count and i didnt get high. I think the biggest issue is that the people at my school are “stright-edge” or whatever it means when you dont do a lot of bad stuff. Most of my friends are like that too, so when i do something, they seem to get mad.

As for the lying, it doesnt mean im ashamed of it. I could go up to everyone on the next school day and be like “I SMOKE WEEED AND DRINKKKK AND MADE OUT WITH A GIRL” but whats the point? I just dont want more shit from people. My friend (who i smoked with 3/4 times) is a fairly regular smoker, so when he and his friend smoked for the first time everyone knew, and treated them like shit. I just didnt want that happenning to me. Its like next time i go out with someone theyre gonna get mad at me for it too.

And for smoking cigs, i will never smoke cigs. Its the one thing i told myself i’d never do in my life. I dont even get the point of cigs, and one or 2 of my friends that smoked them before told me theyre useless, all they do is give ur body satisfaction but you dont feel anything. I’d rather go get hhhiiiiggghhhhhhhhhh

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
And for smoking cigs, i will never smoke cigs. Its the one thing i told myself i’d never do in my life. I dont even get the point of cigs, and one or 2 of my friends that smoked them before told me theyre useless, all they do is give ur body satisfaction but you dont feel anything. I’d rather go get hhhiiiiggghhhhhhhhhh[/quote]

haha I’m going to guarantee you that if you smoke weed or get drunk you will be smoking cigs :wink:

cigarettes intensify the high from marijuana and the buzz of alcohol. The guys who actually know how to smoke will almost always have a cigarette after they finish their bowl/bowls. And once you get tipsy from drinking, you have a cig and you feel fantastic.

Just you wait!

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
As for the alcohol, I didnt even get drunk or even tipsy. I was fine, i just wanted to try it. The weed i dont even over do, i smoked about 4 times in the past week, but counted only 3 caus the first one i hardly got any smoke in so it didnt count and i didnt get high. I think the biggest issue is that the people at my school are “stright-edge” or whatever it means when you dont do a lot of bad stuff. Most of my friends are like that too, so when i do something, they seem to get mad.

As for the lying, it doesnt mean im ashamed of it. I could go up to everyone on the next school day and be like “I SMOKE WEEED AND DRINKKKK AND MADE OUT WITH A GIRL” but whats the point? I just dont want more shit from people. My friend (who i smoked with 3/4 times) is a fairly regular smoker, so when he and his friend smoked for the first time everyone knew, and treated them like shit. I just didnt want that happenning to me. Its like next time i go out with someone theyre gonna get mad at me for it too.

And for smoking cigs, i will never smoke cigs. Its the one thing i told myself i’d never do in my life. I dont even get the point of cigs, and one or 2 of my friends that smoked them before told me theyre useless, all they do is give ur body satisfaction but you dont feel anything. I’d rather go get hhhiiiiggghhhhhhhhhh[/quote]

Straight edge hardXXcoar kids are fucking homos.
And hold that smoke in longer.

[quote]Artem wrote:
And hold that smoke in longer.[/quote]

Yeah.
And the first time was gay, but the last time (friday) was the best high yet. I held it in for a good 10+ secs, prolly around 15. Next goal, 30 seconds LOL

THIS IS MY THOUSANDTH POSTTTTT YEEEE

[quote]Artem wrote:
ahzaz wrote:

And for smoking cigs, i will never smoke cigs. Its the one thing i told myself i’d never do in my life. I dont even get the point of cigs, and one or 2 of my friends that smoked them before told me theyre useless, all they do is give ur body satisfaction but you dont feel anything. I’d rather go get hhhiiiiggghhhhhhhhhh

And hold that smoke in longer.[/quote]

You have something to prove?

That’s cute, now grow up. :slight_smile:

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Artem wrote:

Yeah.
And the first time was gay, but the last time (friday) was the best high yet. I held it in for a good 10+ secs, prolly around 15. Next goal, 30 seconds LOL[/quote]

That’s stupid. Hold it in for like 4 seconds. All the THC gets absorbed pretty quick. Longer than that just increases the amount of tar that gets left behind.

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Artem wrote:
ahzaz wrote:

That’s cute, now grow up. :)[/quote]

Do you rep the Xs dawg?

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Artem wrote:
ahzaz wrote:

That’s cute, now grow up. :)[/quote]

Was that directed towards me? If it was thats what i meant by i had to lie because people might take my curiousity into thinking im trying to prove something.

Damn i’m old. Extacy? Wouldn’t that be E? lol

Nah, I don’t smoke at all and drink socially, which is not often.

This kinda stuff just reminds me why I’m glad I don’t have around people with a high-school mentality.

You have to realize that most of those people who are adamantly against doing “that stuff” will be partaking of it by the time they are juniors or seniors in high school.

In my experience, the ones who are completely against it earlier in life, become the biggest addicts later. People who started off with a so-so attitude towards drugs and alcohol, keep it that way.

stay in school kid.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:
Artem wrote:
ahzaz wrote:

That’s cute, now grow up. :slight_smile:

Was that directed towards me? If it was thats what i meant by i had to lie because people might take my curiousity into thinking im trying to prove something.[/quote]

Nope. The guy putting down people for choosing not to do drugs.

Age 16 - check
Smoke weed on the regular - check
Get wasted a couple times a month - check
Get shit from people who think that that’s gonna kill you in about 4.2 seconds - check

You don’t see me bitching about that on a forum.

If your “friends” give you shit about all the above, they don’t respect your choises and that means that they’re not really your friends. Get new friends.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
haha I’m going to guarantee you that if you smoke weed or get drunk you will be smoking cigs :wink:

cigarettes intensify the high from marijuana and the buzz of alcohol. The guys who actually know how to smoke will almost always have a cigarette after they finish their bowl/bowls. And once you get tipsy from drinking, you have a cig and you feel fantastic.[/quote]

I thought of that too, until I began doing it. But I found out that when I smoke a cigarette when I’m blazed/drunk, I tend to start throwing up uncontrolably. Guess it’s a good thing, because the last cigarette I smoked was more than a year ago…

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

cigarettes intensify the high from marijuana and the buzz of alcohol. The guys who actually know how to smoke will almost always have a cigarette after they finish their bowl/bowls. And once you get tipsy from drinking, you have a cig and you feel fantastic.

I thought of that too, until I began doing it. But I found out that when I smoke a cigarette when I’m blazed/drunk, I tend to start throwing up uncontrolably. Guess it’s a good thing, because the last cigarette I smoked was more than a year ago…

[/quote]

Yah it takes a little getting used to, it made me really really dizzy the first few times I had a cig after drinking/smoking.

The worst is having dip after drinking though, I puke my brains out everytime :frowning: Sometimes the buzz can just be too intense lol

I’m embarrassed this thread exists on a site I post on.

Where the fuck are the pics!?

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
You have to realize that most of those people who are adamantly against doing “that stuff” will be partaking of it by the time they are juniors or seniors in high school.

In my experience, the ones who are completely against it earlier in life, become the biggest addicts later. People who started off with a so-so attitude towards drugs and alcohol, keep it that way.[/quote]

I agree. I remember I had a friend in 8th grade who stopped hanging out with me because I took a drag off a cigarette, and she thought I was disgusting for it. By senior year, she was high every weekend and used to come to school still drunk sometimes.

Another girl I knew gave me a lecture about morals and told me she couldn’t be seen with someone who was such a “slut” because I made out with a guy at a party junior year. She now has 3 kids by 3 different men…

I’m not saying it happens with everybody, but the ones who bitch and scream about something the loudest usually end up being the biggest damn hypocrites.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

In my experience, the ones who are completely against it earlier in life, become the biggest addicts later. People who started off with a so-so attitude towards drugs and alcohol, keep it that way.[/quote]

I agree. I remember I had a friend in 8th grade who stopped hanging out with me because I took a drag off a cigarette, and she thought I was disgusting for it. By senior year, she was high every weekend and used to come to school still drunk sometimes.

Another girl I knew gave me a lecture about morals and told me she couldn’t be seen with someone who was such a “slut” because I made out with a guy at a party junior year. She now has 3 kids by 3 different men…

I’m not saying it happens with everybody, but the ones who bitch and scream about something the loudest usually end up being the biggest damn hypocrites.