Shirt Work

Goldberg-Good Job
jared - Good choice
…Big Martin

i started out with 3 boards and 275 and worked my way down while getting heavier. Then i went back down to 315 for 3 just to get them to touch and then started working up again to 385 all touching

Jared, I would try and see if they’ll apply the cost of the poly towards a new double denim. From what you’ve described about your benching form in the past, you’re probably having trouble touching because you’re lowering the bar too slow (you have said in the past that they always tell you to lower the bar faster). We can talk more if you have specific questions, but I really think your best bet is to put the DD on once or twice more with light weights till you touch (screw the boards, and just see what you can touch with for an opener).

Steve, if I put enough weight on, it’s not coming down slow. Just kidding. You might be right. (You’ve been known to be right before.) I’ll try that out next time. I was probably just being skeered. But I’d like to try to do what you said and use the shirt in the competition.