Shirt marks

The results of wearing my shirt almost a couple of days in a row. Using a shirt on raw skin isnt that good of a plan (or doing too many reps in it on raw skin). You can even see the seam along the tri’s. THe brusing higher up on the tris is from not getting it seated correctly.

Nice. I should have taken a picture of mine from the other day. They’re almost gone now, but they weren’t that bad.

Whew, thought it said stretch marks for a second…

i have bruises from my denim and its not even tight.

Nope, I have stretch marks too, all over my shoulder/chest and bi’s

My under arms have lookd like that for 2 straight years, 1 piece of advice dont wear tight t-shirts for a while it will iritate it even more,…Big Martin

My under arms have lookd like that for 2 straight years, 1 piece of advice dont wear tight t-shirts for a while it will iritate it even more,…Big Martin

Hehe, yep. That’s about how things should look. I’ll spare you all from seeing the marks my squat suit leaves on my upper legs, even though I know Jared probably wants to see them.

I used to have one of old Marathon squat suits, much thicker than the newer Z suits etc. That used to leave nice bite marks around the hips.

If only I were so lucky…

That’s what I hear, cycomiko. I never had the privilege of wearing a Marathon suit while they were still around.