Shieko Method Deadlifts November 2nd

Did some deadlifts today using the Shieko Method. I will post the full workout in the training log forum.

Am I missing something? What’s the point of doing this instead of full pulls?

Sheiko has quite a few variations on DLs paused but these don’t pause you are just pulling and dropping. Most of the variations involve a pause below the knees, if you pause above you should be pausing below first then above then finishing. In Hobart 2013 he went through a whole stack of variations.

Also you pull round back and getting to the knees should be your easy part. Where do you normally stick.

[quote]Terry Gibbs wrote:
Sheiko has quite a few variations on DLs paused but these don’t pause you are just pulling and dropping. Most of the variations involve a pause below the knees, if you pause above you should be pausing below first then above then finishing. In Hobart 2013 he went through a whole stack of variations.

Also you pull round back and getting to the knees should be your easy part. Where do you normally stick. [/quote]

Thats what I was thinking from my pedestrian understanding of those programs. Im not sure how effective just pulling to slighty above knees then slam dunking it on the ground is