T Nation

Sheru Classic

Edit: video posted below

I think Kai has this.

And Phil is not a dick. If your a hater, or just going to stir shit up just stay out.

[quote]tnt2005 wrote:
And Phil is not a dick. If your a hater, or just going to stir shit up just stay out.

Never had an opinion about him really. Here he seems to be a likable guy, though. Also good to see Kai just being normal and not talking this pseudo motivation crap.

ps: Is it just me, or does Phil pose better than Kai? Kai has that transition thing going but Phil seems to display his strong points better.

ps: Is it just me, or does Phil pose better than Kai? Kai has that transition thing going but Phil seems to display his strong points better.

That’s an interesting question. Phil certainly seems more confident sometimes: pumps the crowd up.

Final Results
5TH: Michael Kefalianos
4TH: Roelly Winklaar
3RD: Tony Freeman
2ND: Kai Greene
1ST: Phil Heath

This show really just seems to be about spreading the sport. Both years Olympia places have remained the same.

[quote]tnt2005 wrote:

That’s an interesting question. Phil certainly seems more confident sometimes: pumps the crowd up.

Final Results
5TH: Michael Kefalianos
4TH: Roelly Winklaar
3RD: Tony Freeman
2ND: Kai Greene
1ST: Phil Heath

This show really just seems to be about spreading the sport. Both years Olympia places have remained the same.[/quote]

Based on the PJing callouts Winklar is 3rd, which is ridiculous. Freeman is pissed

Good to see Toney in the top 3.

Phil Won

David Henry Won (He shouldve win the O too)

Erin Stern Won (She’s so good looking from head to toes)

Does anyone know what the appearance fee/ prizes for this show are?

I think Ed Nunn looks great, don’t really know why he is not alot more prominent on the scene really.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
Does anyone know what the appearance fee/ prizes for this show are?

I think Ed Nunn looks great, don’t really know why he is not alot more prominent on the scene really.[/quote]

Phil - 60K
Kai - 40K
Freeman - 20k
Winklar - 15K
Keffalifnfjdngjdfsgjds - 10k

Not so bad considering they dont have to really prep for that show

Surprised no one really talks about roelly. dude has a small waist, big shoulders and triceps

Phil won this easily…he got alot tighter since the Olympia and Kai indeed seemed to lose some of his conditioning from last week. To me Heath looked alot more impressive when compared to Kai here…not sure if it was the lighting or what. Heath’s shape (yes, even the pec shape that I didn’t like) looked statuesque. Kai is still alot more massive in some poses though, but I think he really doesn’t look that good in the thigh/ab pose or most muscular. Phil dominates in those poses.

It’s great to have some competition at these ranks!

In the comparison pics, its amazing how much better Heath and Kai look than Roelly. Roelly looks monstrous and unbeatable when he is really full and big…but come contest time he simply loses way too much in the torso and leg size department. He’s cut, but not full. Even his arms (his trademark) are not as full to adequately compete with the like of Phil or Kai. I think his pre-contest prep is simply not working well for him…he looks excessively depleted every time we see him at contest time. He looks so full only a week prior!

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
Phil won this easily…he got alot tighter since the Olympia and Kai indeed seemed to lose some of his conditioning from last week. To me Heath looked alot more impressive when compared to Kai here…not sure if it was the lighting or what. Heath’s shape (yes, even the pec shape that I didn’t like) looked statuesque. Kai is still alot more massive in some poses though, but I think he really doesn’t look that good in the thigh/ab pose or most muscular. Phil dominates in those poses.

It’s great to have some competition at these ranks!

In the comparison pics, its amazing how much better Heath and Kai look than Roelly. Roelly looks monstrous and unbeatable when he is really full and big…but come contest time he simply loses way too much in the torso and leg size department. He’s cut, but not full. Even his arms (his trademark) are not as full to adequately compete with the like of Phil or Kai. I think his pre-contest prep is simply not working well for him…he looks excessively depleted every time we see him at contest time. He looks so full only a week prior! [/quote]

Agreed!

Heath was better here than at the O, Kai wasnt. Kai brought an amazing package at the O… most would agree that it was his best ever.

Seeing Heath at the Sheru kinda shows that a 100% heath still is better than a 100% Kai

As far as Roelly is concerned, im not sure if its really his prep that’s the problem or just the fact that he looks more impressive when alone for pics but simply isnt as big as guys like Phil and Kai… Poor guy looked like an amateur next to Heath in the comparisons during PJing

yeah standing next to those two, roelly looks to be a little flat. I have to agree though it might have something to do with the prep. If only he could retain more of that fullness he’d be good to go.