Shelby Starnes Wins Light Heavyweight

grats shelby!

looks great! congrats to him!

Awesome! Well deserved.

he works hard, deserves the win…

anyone know where he is? he’s still posting over in elitefts, so i’m curious, especially since he posted in the livespill pre-competition

anyone know where he is? he’s still posting over in elitefts, so i’m curious, especially since he posted in the livespill pre-competition

Possibly still enjoying his post contest eating (picturing him with powdered doughnut sugar all over his hands and face as he sits at his computer emailing diets to people) -lol

Kidding, I’m kidding! :wink:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Possibly still enjoying his post contest eating (picturing him with powdered doughnut sugar all over his hands and face as he sits at his computer emailing diets to people) -lol

Kidding, I’m kidding! :wink:

S[/quote]

you joke, but

You guys…add him on Facebook. He updates regularly and posts pics

^ X2. Where have you been Rocky? I haven’t seen you post on here for a while.

He looked amazing! Deserved it all the way. Since I’ve had him added on facebook I’ve been getting all sorts of motivational updates from him. Generally the highlight of my news feed.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
^ X2. Where have you been Rocky? I haven’t seen you post on here for a while.[/quote]

Just been busy working since I got off college for the summer. I started Wendlers 5/3/1 in June. I really got sick of my bench and OH Press staying the same.

Nice, I have been thinking of doing 5/3/1 when fall comes around and I start bulking. Yeah I hear you about the bench press and OH Press. Welcome back man.

Wow, Shelby looked fantastic; I think he looked better than any of them out there.

I love the victory dinner. :smiley: He seems a bit worn out from the competition, I bet those cookies tasted amazing to him.

no more livespill on his part, although he does have an article out soon