Shelby Starnes Wins Light Heavyweight

Just wanted to congrat our very own shelby starnes on his light heavyweight win on the jr nationals…

I second that

I can’t believe people found out the results since they weren’t posted on T-Nation.

But Shelby looked great and his hard work has definatly paid off. If he reads this - do you think you will compete at a pro qualifier this year?

Awesome. He was looking really good going in. He certainly put the hardwork in and glad he got what he deserved.

Of the limited pics I saw this morning Shelby definately looked the part of a guy at the top of his weight class with conditioning…

going from welterweight to winning a light heavyweight show in 3-4 years…crazy

That’s awesome! Congrats Shelby. : )

gongrats Shelby!

That is fantastic! Congrats Shelby!!

I haven’t checked contest pics yet (slept in late today), but the guy always busts his ass, so definitely a big congrats to him!

S

Way to go Shelby!

whats a light heavy-weight?

Congrats Shelby!

Congrats Shelby!!! I’ve been looking for the results and contest pics all morning. Where did you guys find them?

I just tried looking for pics and results and couldn’t find anything. I found out he won from elitefts on twitter.

Congrats Shelby!

Tremendous hamstrings and conditioning. Nice work, Shelby.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
whats a light heavy-weight?[/quote]

198 lbs and below, or, according to some on this site, “not big enough to even stand out”.

Congrats, Shelby!