T Nation

Shelby Starnes IFBB Pro

http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=172615&tid=163

Thought it would interest some of you.

That’s awesome, he’s definitely earned it.

Congrats, Shel!

Yeah, very happy for him. 100% deserved

Did you guys watch the interview, the man gets emotional.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Did you guys watch the interview, the man gets emotional. [/quote]
Yeah watching the interviews show the real Shelby, respect for him went up loads in my book. Real humble.

really happy for him,i watch hsi training videoz on the tube and the guy is very intense,very humble and liked very much his words about Meadows…

Very happy for him. He really lives and breaths the sport, and yes, you can tell how emotional he gets. Definitely been working towards this goal for years, not many guys come up from the lightweights and progress this far!

S

it showed on stage how hard he trained. he was the most complete bodybuilder in the line up.

Congrats to Shelby - one of the good guys.

[quote]myosaurus wrote:
it showed on stage how hard he trained. he was the most complete bodybuilder in the line up.[/quote]

damn dude…looking fucking thick in the new avi

I’m not really a bodybuiliding fan but I do admire some of the competitors (shelby being one) so him being an IFBB pro for him to continue to win, does the question of steroids enter the equation for shelby?

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
I’m not really a bodybuiliding fan but I do admire some of the competitors (shelby being one) so him being an IFBB pro for him to continue to win, does the question of steroids enter the equation for shelby? [/quote]

Not sure if serious…

How do I put this lightly… The competition he just won… all those guys are already past the level where “the question of steroids” has really even been a question. Best to just not bring it up.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
does the question of steroids enter the equation for shelby? [/quote]

Amazing that you need to ask something like this.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
I’m not really a bodybuiliding fan but I do admire some of the competitors (shelby being one) so him being an IFBB pro for him to continue to win, does the question of steroids enter the equation for shelby? [/quote]

You mean like creatine? No whey…

Gmoore,

What was Shelby’s weight in this particular contest?

[quote]Rudy2401 wrote:
Gmoore,

What was Shelby’s weight in this particular contest?[/quote]

Not entirely sure why this was directed just at me lol but the cut off is 198 and he said he weighed in right at the top of the class so in that range of 197-198.