Sheiko = Weight Loss?

Thanks guys, People tell me im just skinny enough to eat everything I want to try to gain weight, so i guess I tok that to the max. also whats wrong with granola bars and pb if its not natural?

It’s processed garbage.

People are idiots. You’re skinny because you eat like a twig. Eat quality calorie dense food and you’ll see better gains, better recovery, and less fat accumulation as you get bigger.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
It’s processed garbage.

People are idiots. You’re skinny because you eat like a twig. Eat quality calorie dense food and you’ll see better gains, better recovery, and less fat accumulation as you get bigger.[/quote]

my son was cut down to 125 from 142 at the end of wrestling season . A month later he was up to 154-155. Yeah
, 17 lbs was gain back weight . But his weight gain was still impressive

He ate 16 year old clean. What I mean by this was solid good nutrient dense food as you said and ice cream . And pizza with olive oil added . And four eggs for breakfast , toast , some bacon and a pint of milk with two scoops of protein powder .

Eating big might be tougher than dieting . You need a don’t quit attitude .

Also, fizzy skittles are the most anabolic of the skittles .

Ok thanks once again guys! So, can I get some ideas of “dense food”? And fizzy skittles? iv never seen those i dont thin lol

Heavy whipping cream, nuts, oils, take beef or pork over chicken, butter the hell out of your veggies. Start adding carbs to your pre and post nutrition. I recommend either dextrose or waxy maize.

Try to get as many cals as you can clean, but I wouldn’t shy away from ‘junk protein’ if that’s what it takes to get a caloric surplus. Granted, the cleaner you bulk, the leaner you’ll be at the end.

‘junk protein’ is like fast food items high in protein, jerky, basically food that’s not healthy but has lots of protein.

If you want cals, try this little gem out:

Smoothie Recipe:
Splash of whole milk (or just more heavy whipping cream)
1/2 cup yogurt (regular fat, not light)
4 tbsp of heavy whipping cream or olive oil
1-2 scoops of vanilla protein power
1 banana
5-7 strawberries or 2-3 tbsp of peanut butter (natty preferable)
some cinnamon and nutmeg if you like
benefiber (not necessarily necessary)
ice cubes to taste

I blend everything, then add the ice and blend that. That’s close to a 1000 Calories. Be sure you take a good amount of fish oil if you do any dirty bulking (like eating dirty along with clean) so your lipid profile and blood pressure stay healthy and get checked up by the doctor frequently if possible.

I have high blood pressure in the family so when I bulk, I have to up the fish oil and make sure my conditioning stays good so I don’t get high blood pressure. These bulks are usually 70-80% clean, the rest is kinda dirty (not like donuts and snickers dirty). Fat and muscle will help you lift more (leverage, etc), but muscle will help more so keep foods clean when possible.

There’s also some Smoothie/Shake recipe threads, just use the search engine. There’s also bulking strategies and similar ‘how do I eat this much’ threads littered throughout the BB forum. Just use the search engine.

^ ,Awesome thanks fletch for the long post, I appreciate that you actally dont care to try to help others out!I will try that!!!