Sheiko Cycles for a Meet in December

Hello everyone. On december 11, I will be competing in my second powerlifting meet. I plan on using sheiko programs to prepare for the meet. I just finished my first cycle of sheiko 29 today. In the 12 weeks leading up to the meet, I plan on running 29-37-32. That means I have 4 additional weeks to train before that. Is there anything wrong with running 16 weeks of sheiko preparatory cycles in a row before peaking? Or is there something better I should be doing?

Any advice is appreciated.

[quote]Hamburgerfan wrote:
Hello everyone. On december 11, I will be competing in my second powerlifting meet. I plan on using sheiko programs to prepare for the meet. I just finished my first cycle of sheiko 29 today. In the 12 weeks leading up to the meet, I plan on running 29-37-32. That means I have 4 additional weeks to train before that. Is there anything wrong with running 16 weeks of sheiko preparatory cycles in a row before peaking? Or is there something better I should be doing?

Any advice is appreciated.[/quote]

Run 29 again, up maxes by 5%. And always round bar load up to next 5 lb increment.

29-37-37-32