Sheiko 29, Incline Bench//Dip Replacement

I’m about to start sheiko 29 in 2 weeks. This will be my first time doing sheiko.

I train at home and only have a squat stand and a flat utility bench, no incline and no dip stand.

What would be a good replacement for incline bench and dips for this program. I was thinking push-ups against band for dips.

I bench with a closer grip, pinky about 2 inches from ring, maybe wide bench would be a good replacement for incline. Not sure on this one…

I don’t want to mess the program, but I also don’t want to buy an incline bench and a dip stand.

Thanks.

Everyone says accesory work are just guidelines on sheiko, so you can replace it with others exercises you prefer or back work.

You can generally figure out a way to do dips. If you have a regular bench you could put someone under 2 legs to angle it (as long as it’s sturdy).

I’ll do dips in my kitchen, using an inside corner where two counter surfaces come together like |_

It’s not super comfortable on the wrists, but it gets the job done. I’ve also put those pushup stand things on the counter and used those as well. As for the incline bench, I’d suggest what DoubleDuce said above, or do some military pressing.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
I’ll do dips in my kitchen, using an inside corner where two counter surfaces come together like |_

It’s not super comfortable on the wrists, but it gets the job done. I’ve also put those pushup stand things on the counter and used those as well. As for the incline bench, I’d suggest what DoubleDuce said above, or do some military pressing. [/quote]

I have a cage and lay 2 barbells across the safety stops. Bam, dip station.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

It’s not super comfortable on the wrists, but it gets the job done. I’ve also put those pushup stand things on the counter and used those as well. As for the incline bench, I’d suggest what DoubleDuce said above, or do some military pressing. [/quote]

I have a cage and lay 2 barbells across the safety stops. Bam, dip station.[/quote]
Genius. Thanks for the suggestion