Shed Some Light On This?

Cellucor p6 black

i have been hearing a lot about this stuff. can anyone shed some light on what is actually in it?

here are the ingredients:

Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17b-one

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione

any help would be appreciated!

I’ve used the old P6 (In the red tube) and it was fricken insane. So if this is supposedly better then I’ll give it a go. I’ll get a sample in the next week or so and let everyone know how it goes.

what was your experience with the old p6? i own a supp store and sell the red p6 and just ordered 5 botles of the p6 black, but i wont sell it until i figure what exactly i am selling…

no one?

touchcasey:

Here’s the scoop…

1. Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione is on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s prohibited list as a pro-hormone precursor.

2. FROM BODYBUILDING.COM
    Quote:

Androsta-1-ene-3b-ol,17b-one is a prohormone that requires just two reactions to become its target substance. Enzymes known as 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase act upon this molecule to make efficient amounts of 1-testosterone. That particular target substance can last in the body up to two hours and is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), however it cannot become DHT directly. That makes this extremely active on the androgen receptor, probably giving 1-testosterone its reputation for being 700% more anabolic than testosterone.

It also cannot aromatize whatsoever and is even a competitive inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme. This means that the gains made will be very lean due to the lack of water retention, but you can expect immense strength, hard, dense muscle mass, and an awesome boost in metabolism. This is the most androgenic compound chosen to be a part of P6 BLACK.

1. 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione is a trenbolone precursor and has been banned as well, however, it is still in some products floating out there. Used to be the main ingredient in Max Muscle’s Trenebol. Now it is in TREN-XTREME, which has been discontinued by most Max Muscle locations (although some franchise operations still sell it).

I can still purchase the P6 Black at a local Max Muscle and have been on it faithfully for 4 weeks now.
I am 6"2". Before starting my cycle, I weighed 205. Now I weigh 212 and am leaner than before. Mean stuff… I love it and will do one more cycle before laying off for a few weeks.

T

[quote]toughcasey wrote:
Cellucor p6 black

i have been hearing a lot about this stuff. can anyone shed some light on what is actually in it?

here are the ingredients:

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione

any help would be appreciated![/quote]