T Nation

She once was blind. Now she sees...

An amazing speech by a HS valedictorian who has seen past the bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/v/7vcgCG60tw8?version=3

I’m not sure what I think about this.

She has terrible enunciation, and speaking abilities. I almost fell asleep.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
She has terrible enunciation, and speaking abilities. I almost fell asleep.[/quote]

x2

I’m guessing that the public speaking class was her mulligan.

Personally I thought she was a bright girl from the young age of eighteen! I doubt many adults can even compare with this girl at their current age.

A side note follows:
And what exactly did you do during your hs valedictorian address Rohnyn??

Thought as much! Please don’t forget she is a girl from fucking high school! Please try and add something to this world rather than sitting on your ass critiquing someone who will go farther and do more than you could ever even dream of. You have now stepped into the realm of imbecile. Enjoy the group with many other idiots of the world. Some are even on these boards!

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
She has terrible enunciation, and speaking abilities. I almost fell asleep.[/quote]

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
Some are even on these bards!

[/quote]

What a bard may look like.

:slight_smile:

Give me all the shit you want! ; ) My fiancee is a second grade teacher and she will never let me live this mistake down. Good thing she never comes on these boards, at least I think she doesn’t :o ]

[quote]Christine wrote:
What a bard may look like.
:)[/quote]

Personally I thought she was a bright girl from the young age of eighteen! I doubt many adults can even compare with this girl at their current age.

A side note follows:

Thought as much! Please don’t forget she is a girl from fucking high school! Please try and add something to this world rather than sitting on your ass critiquing someone who will go farther and do more than you could ever even dream of. You have now stepped into the realm of imbecile. Enjoy the group with many other idiots of the world. Some are even on these boards!

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
[/quote]
Her message has some value, but it was lost with the half laughter valley girl shyt. If that is what passes as Valedictorian education, I’d say our nation is doomed. I’m sure she is as much of a product of biased feminist social promotion as she is due to her own efforts. I find it hard to believe someone with such poor speaking abilities could have maintained an A in speech intensive classes unless people gave her leniency in the way you just did.

We can all say shit on these boards. look Christine! Or is that from YOU’RE valley girl shite? Talking down to other people may help you feel like a BIG and TOUGH individual, but in reality it makes you look rather immature and ignorant. Again, what are you adding to this ‘nation that is doomed’?

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
Her message has some value, but it was lost with the half laughter valley girl shyt. If that is what passes as Valedictorian education, I’d say our nation is doomed. I’m sure she is as much of a product of biased feminist social promotion as she is due to her own efforts. I find it hard to believe someone with such poor speaking abilities could have maintained an A in speech intensive classes unless people gave her leniency in the way you just did.[/quote]

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

A side note follows:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
[/quote]
Her message has some value, but it was lost with the half laughter valley girl shyt. If that is what passes as Valedictorian education, I’d say our nation is doomed. I’m sure she is as much of a product of biased feminist social promotion as she is due to her own efforts. I find it hard to believe someone with such poor speaking abilities could have maintained an A in speech intensive classes unless people gave her leniency in the way you just did.[/quote]

Soooo…
You are all about the style, and to hell with the substance.

Just in case you are curious, I think you are a silly little college prick. Just sayin’…

I see what you did there.

Hmmm… no fun when it is deliberate though.

We can all say shit on these boards. look Christine! Or is that from YOU’RE valley girl shite? Talking down to other people may help you feel like a BIG and TOUGH individual, but in reality it makes you look rather immature and ignorant. Again, what are you adding to this ‘nation that is doomed’?

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
[/quote]

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
[/quote]
I am a grad student developing an innovation in IT. Maybe something will come of that. No I wasn’t a valedictorian, I was too busy selling drugs, robbing people and overall being a huge douche. An abomination of a human being, but I still had intellectual sense about me, just not ht best moral compass. Belittle me if you will, I do it to myself all the time, in relation to that period of my life. ;D.

Sorry I ‘learned from my mistake’ ; )

[quote]Christine wrote:
I see what you did there.

Hmmm… no fun when it is deliberate though.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
[/quote]
[/quote]

‘Maybe something will come of that’ is all I need to respond.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
[/quote]
I am a grad student developing an innovation in IT. Maybe something will come of that. No I wasn’t a valedictorian, I was too busy selling drugs, robbing people and overall being a huge douche. An abomination of a human being, but I still had intellectual sense about me, just not ht best moral compass. Belittle me if you will, I do it to myself all the time, in relation to that period of my life. ;D.[/quote]

‘Maybe something will come of that’ is all I need to respond.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:
[/quote]
I am a grad student developing an innovation in IT. Maybe something will come of that. No I wasn’t a valedictorian, I was too busy selling drugs, robbing people and overall being a huge douche. An abomination of a human being, but I still had intellectual sense about me, just not ht best moral compass. Belittle me if you will, I do it to myself all the time, in relation to that period of my life. ;D.[/quote]
[/quote]
Touche’.