She Listened: Squats and Milk

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
i’d hit it lol[/quote]

With all that cushion, I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t feel you hitting it. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
i’d hit it lol

With all that cushion, I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t feel you hitting it. :P[/quote]

Of course she wouldn’t be able to feel, where could he put it? He’d have to settle sticking it in an unwashed fat fold. Makes me think of the family guy episode where stewie got stuck under chris’ belly fat.

But still can you imagine how funky that would smell? She probably hasn’t wiped down there properly in years so some of that could be dried up layers of shit and vaginal discharge.

[quote]Artem wrote:
synthol [/quote]

lol…

[quote]jayski wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
i’d hit it lol

With all that cushion, I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t feel you hitting it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course she wouldn’t be able to feel, where could he put it? He’d have to settle sticking it in an unwashed fat fold. Makes me think of the family guy episode where stewie got stuck under chris’ belly fat.

But still can you imagine how funky that would smell? She probably hasn’t wiped down there properly in years so some of that could be dried up layers of shit and vaginal discharge.
[/quote]

/gross

F A K E
FAKE
FAKE
FAKE!!!

(Exterminate!)

[quote]jayski wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
i’d hit it lol

[/quote]

Or when Peter got a job keeping Lara Flynn Boyle warm at night…

And I thought about the wiping issue too. EWW.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
jayski wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
jtg987 wrote:
i’d hit it lol

Or when Peter got a job keeping Lara Flynn Boyle warm at night…

And I thought about the wiping issue too. EWW.[/quote]

http://www.deliver2u.com.my/images/mop.jpg

How would you find her pussy ?

d hti it with bugs dikc!!!

d hti it with bugs dikc!!!

anyone read the coments? i think the elephantitis guy might be righ.

Steroids.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
i’d hit it lol[/quote]

x2

yeah i read the comments, i think she has a condition that makes her store majority of her fat there. i mean stranger things have happened.

There’s a woman currently living in the UK who suffers from proteus syndrome. Her name is Mandy Sellars and her legs now weigh over 14 stone (196 lbs).

http://www.mandysellars.com/page1.php

The excess weight in her legs is all muscle, and puts such a strain on her metabolism that her upper body carries hardly any muscle or fat.

This is a rare but very real condition. She has also been the subject of a documentary in the UK.

[quote]roybot wrote:
There’s a woman currently living in the UK who suffers from proteus syndrome. Her name is Mandy Sellars and her legs now weigh over 14 stone (196 lbs).

The excess weight in her legs is all muscle, and puts such a strain on her metabolism that her upper body carries hardly any muscle or fat.

This is a rare but very real condition. She has also been the subject of a documentary in the UK. [/quote]

If she had any degree of motor control she could be a monstrous fighter in K1…can you imagine getting hit by one of those bad boys? Hell, I’d give up if she stepped on my toes.

[quote]blithe wrote:
roybot wrote:

This is a rare but very real condition. She has also been the subject of a documentary in the UK.

If she had any degree of motor control she could be a monstrous fighter in K1…can you imagine getting hit by one of those bad boys? Hell, I’d give up if she stepped on my toes.[/quote]

Sounds like a master plan to me. There’s just one snag - wouldn’t her torso and legs have to compete in separate weight categories? Otherwise it’s just cheating…

Dude, if she competed in even the heavyweight category with those monsters she could destroy anyone she touched. Of course, she looks like shes totally unable to throw a heavyweight punch, but imagine the kicks! Shes got monstrous reach, and the bones in her feet look huge.

I bet they’re mad thick from carrying all that muscle, so they could be strong enough to take the beating they get in K1. She also looks like shes 15 feet tall, so it would be real, real hard to get a knockout to the head. Any kicks aimed low would be rebounding off of the most monstrous legs ever developed.

It’s a master plan. We must email her immediately.

kill it

Reminds me of War of the Worlds and those massive robots. Crazy.

How sad that conditions like this exist. This ranks up there with Progeria, which truly scares the shit outta me.