T Nation

She Listened: Squats and Milk

see what happens when you don’t tell someone all the details?
“squats and milk” should read “skim milk and BB squats, not smith machine squats”

This is worse than that time the racoon got stuck in the copy machine.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
see what happens when you don’t tell someone all the details?
“squats and milk” should read “skim milk and BB squats, not smith machine squats”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jar4PKLROSA[/quote]

And I guarantee you that she actually thinks she’s sexy.

She is.

How the hell is that even possible?

She should be in a medical journal or something…

i’d hit it lol

It’s like there was a large explosion in her hips.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

J-Fit sure is posting some hotties today.

Why is her lower body so disproportionately large compared to her upper body. It doesnt even look like she has all that much arm fat…

[quote]3rdegreebyrne wrote:
Why is her lower body so disproportionately large compared to her upper body. It doesnt even look like she has all that much arm fat…
[/quote]

Shoulda listened to Poliquin!

Well, that was a trainwreck.

It’s like a centaur gone wrong. Instead of putting the top half of a human on a horse, it’s like the top half of a human on a hippo.

Something doesn’t look right. How did she stand up so easily with all that blubber?

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Something doesn’t look right. How did she stand up so easily with all that blubber?[/quote]

Agree. She looksa’ fucked up.

synthol

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Something doesn’t look right. How did she stand up so easily with all that blubber?[/quote]

the part I saw, someone helped her. who looked almost equally as big.

Looks like the bottom half of a fat suit. She didn’t lift her shirt once, you can’t see how it all connects. I’m skeptical.

[quote]theAnj wrote:
Looks like the bottom half of a fat suit. She didn’t lift her shirt once, you can’t see how it all connects. I’m skeptical.[/quote]

It jiggled like it was real though.

Letterman should invite her for a round of “Will if Float?”

mmmmmm, cottage cheese

BARF

Sexy… -_-