Please post the rest of your lab work with ranges. You should have copy from doc.
Do not take the AD meds now.
Vit-D3, take 5000 iu [tiny oil based caps]
Your T levels are low.
Please read these stickies:
- advice for new guys >>> note the first paragraph<<<
- things that damage your hormones
- finding a TRT doc
We need to find the cause of your low T. Low T is the symptom, not the disease.
fasting total cholesterol
TSH should be closer to 1.0
Could be elevated by iodine deficiency. Are you using iodized salt? For a long time?
Check oral body temperatures:
- when you first wake up, should be 97.7-97.8, higher OK, 97.3 is a problem
- see if you hit 98.6 mid-afternoon
- more info in thyroid basics sticky