Shawn Rhoden Charged with Rape?

Just saw this come up on my news feed… wth?!

S

Man I saw this a bit ago pop up. Hope it isn’t true. Says they have DNA evidence. Innocent til proven guilty used to be the norm, but the company passed judgement pretty fast.

If he’s guilty I hope he goes away for a long time for the record. I have no tolerance for rapists.

1 Like

Dna just means sex not rape.

3 Likes

I agree. Hopefully he’s being falsely accused.

If he’s guilty, hopefully he gets locked up for a long time. But I can’t help asking - what was a married woman doing at a single guy’s hotel room at night?

3 Likes

I’ve spoken to a few friends since hearing this. Allegedly this woman, an IFBB pro with kids, was constantly texting Rhoden and trying to “get with him.”

Take this all with a grain of salt, because I have a feeling details are gonna be bad anyway because both parties are married.

S

4 Likes

Not long until the Mr O now, certainly not enough time to come to a verdict, and they wouldn’t want the winner with a rape trial hanging over them.

EDIT: Just noticed the bail figure, presumably he wouldn’t be able to step on stage anyway.

1 Like

Is kinda fishy him getting charged nearly a year later. Right before mr O. :thinking:

Anyways if he’s being falsely accused I hope it
Comes out and if not, I hope He does a long time. Until more comes out I think that’s where I am.

1 Like

Hopefully if This is true he still has the texts available for court. There was a college football player had this happen to him. The text messages that clearly showed the woman’s intent was all that saved him. She didn’t report him until he was picked up by the Houston Texans though and he was let go as soon as the report came out.

He had the text messages still was the point.

I thought he was married or at least in a serious relationship and has a kid with her.

Yeah, that’s my bad, I was mistaken - thought he was single. Not a pretty picture from any angle at this point.

He’s married and I hear so is she.

S

That’s correct. He’s married with a kid.

There’s no way an IFBB pro would ever be unfaithful!

4 Likes

If false she should go to jail

2 Likes

Just heard a little update. Apparently he was single at the time. He has an on and off again gf that he has a kid with. Someone that knows him well said he’s never really had an aggressive side and that the couple accusing him are known “fraudsters”. idk anything about them. Also the apparently she had a laceration on her vagina which is a sign of rape. Doesn’t mean it’s rape for sure but it is a sign of forced intercourse. Or could been just rough sex but we don’t have to get into that speculation.

2 Likes

People lie for money/power all the time. A year later? Suss

One woman claimed a guy raped her 40 years ago. Both were adults at the time. He was found innocent.

Some women are just nasty and spiteful.

1 Like

S

2 Likes

Innocent until proven guilty. I’ll believe if there’s evidence. Now it’s just an accusation. However I do think he’s nuts to associate behind closed doors with any woman other than his wife, first, because he’s married (self-explanatory) and second because of the current climate.

1 Like