Shawn Ray Speaks Volumes of Truth

hey CLUNK you might get a kick out of PED radio with Ken Skip Hill. Admittedly they talk quite a lot about the drug aspects of the sport (which I’m guessing might not interest you) but they talk about some really cool, in depth bodybuilding stuff. I really like it.

Plus the guys are hilarious! Skip’s chat in particular is really good. His dissection of the Olympia is really good

[quote]Yogi wrote:
hey CLUNK you might get a kick out of PED radio with Ken Skip Hill. Admittedly they talk quite a lot about the drug aspects of the sport (which I’m guessing might not interest you) but they talk about some really cool, in depth bodybuilding stuff. I really like it.

Plus the guys are hilarious! Skip’s chat in particular is really good. His dissection of the Olympia is really good[/quote]

That sounds right up my alley, Yogi! Got a link (if allowed)?

I’ll Google it.

Thanks!

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Plus the guys are hilarious! Skip’s chat in particular is really good. His dissection of the Olympia is really good[/quote]

That sounds right up my alley, Yogi! Got a link (if allowed)?

I’ll Google it.

Thanks!
[/quote]

de nada, yeah I doubt I could link to it but you’ll find it easily if you google it

…Shawn Ray’s insight was so good that I actually had to leave a comment.

I didn’t get to watch the link yet, but I’m always curious to hear former greats’ outlooks once they step away from the sport and have a bit more perspective.

S