Shaving

Actually, I was just being a wise-ass, Nate.

I too, trim for cleanliness, the way it looks, and just because too much hair is a hassle. And I don’t stop there. I’ve got clippers I use to trim all the hair on my body for the same reasons.

I have one of those little beard and mustach trimmers that I use to keep the pits and pubes short and tidy.

Main reason is to reduce chaffing and odor. I commute to work by bike and don’t have access to a shower. Before I tried trimming I used to coat the boys with baby powder every day to try to keep the chaffing in check.

An hour ago I was sweating like a pig from my ride, but a quick sniff right now only turns up the fresh spring scent from the drier sheets my wife uses. I can’t get my head down far enough to check for crotch odor, and last time I asked someone here at work to check for me I got in trouble.

The best thing is trimming your woman!!!

I personally like that my husband keeps himself nice and tidy… (he doesn’t do it for the size thing, by the way… he doesn’t need any help in that department. It’s purely esthetics.)
I have alway kept tidy… I just like the way it looks.
Funny the Brazillian wax was brought up. Well, as you have heard, I have been at the beach for a couple of weeks and before I left thought it would be a good idea to get waxed (just one less thing to worry about on vacation). I had my legs, bikini, and underarms waxed. It has been nice not to have to shave on vacation.
Back to the Brazillian Wax… I asked for a regular bikini wax and the lady ended up giving me a Brazillian wax… Man was that intimate… I won’t go into details, but if anyone has had any waxing done, you know that you have to hold and stretch the skin around the area being waxed… now imagine that being done on your vagina… Uh, huh…
If anyone is curious… The regular bikini area waxing didn’t hurt, but when she was waxing the “rest” (the part that doesn’t show outside of your panties), it hurt like hell…
Although this has been a neat experience, I don’t think I will get the Brazillian done again… I like at least a little there. I did buy a white bikini at the beach and being “clean” has been nice. (Buy the way… I paid for the regular wax $30 and the Brazillian would have been $75)

Next time I order some Coochy Shave Cream I’ll be sure to order a couple tubes of Anal Eaze to boot.

Question, would you want to go down on a girl with a hairy box?? So by logic if you want a girl to give you head (and I think that is the basic want of every man here) I would recomend shaving. On a personal note i bought a beard and mustache trimmer and use that on my private area…works well.

WTF are you talking about? Have you ever had a blowjob before? Since when does the girl start lapping at your pubic hair when she’s slobbering on your shaft? Or do you ACTUALLY have hair growing from your shaft? If that is the case, I would say you are in the minority, hommie (along with other furry woodland creatures). There is absolutely no comparison to a guy going down on a “hairy box” and a girl giving head to a guy with all his pubes in place.

Some people on this site already shave too much. Arms, legs, now your MANhood? (key word, MAN) What’s next, your armpits? Nothing wrong w/ shaping it up a little, but shaving it? Come on.

I shaved my legs for a photoshoot one time and got laughed at by just about every female (and male) who noticed. The word “gay” was used repeatedly. Can’t even imagine what would happen if I shaved my “stuff” off.

If my ex ever pulled my shorts down to find a nicely shaven “joel jr.”, she’d 1) stop lubricating immediatly, 2) laugh very hard, and 3) and I wouldn’t even get a blowjob.

J

BTW, for chicks, bald is where it’s at. That’s feminine. Bravo for women who wax it. And yes, the fact that it makes you look like a “little girl” down there makes it all the more kinkier. Cheers!

Iron Maiden,
Joel Marion doesn’t shave his pubes… he utilizes the corn row effect… Ribbed for her pleasure baby!!! LOL
~Vixey

Now Vixey, that was pretty unprofessional; I could sue you for a breach of confidentiality :wink:

You see, Vixey is my “stylist.” See you in the “back room” of the barbor shop tommorow, baby!

J

Who is Vixey Chick? Tha Joel’s ex? Little sister? She’s got two posts to her credit, both personal responses to Joel. What the fuck is going on here?

Pimpin’ ain’t easy. Except for Joel Marion.

Joel, I must disagree, it is unpleasant in the extreme to go down on a man with a monster bush, I think the analogy is quite accurate. Also, there is a whole lot of ultra sensetive skin under all that hair, at the base, the inner thigh and so forth that will never know the exquisite joy of a good lickin’ until you bust out the razor.

I’m bald from below belt line to asshole. The sensations you get from the skin-on-skin contact are just absolutely outstanding. Plus, it’s nice to feel the breeze down there and let it air out without having to drop your drawers, haha.

But really, I trimmed for a long time, then just shaved one day. It is sooooo much better completely bald. Same on a woman.

Solo’s girl, the first time is the worst, if you wanted to continue to get the Brazilian, have it done when you have no more than a 1/4 inch of out grow. Also, all the hair grows at a different rate so you end up having about half as much waxed the second time. You can also use a cream with benzocaine and pop a couple of advil before you go in, then Bikini Zone immediately after.

Personally, I keep my sac shaved and the rest trimmed neatly. Why?

Because my wife likes the way it feels and it makes her more inclined to lick my sac while shes down, a feelign that is unreal.

No other reason is needed or even matters I think,

Joel, two questions:

Why would your “ex” be pulling your pants down, and she had to “lubricate” herself?

Not bragging, but no artificial lube job needed by mamann’s lover!

Teasin’ with ya, man!

If you are in a relationship and your woman likes it, then props to you.

Danreeves…

“Sac Suckin” is all the justification you need.

Because, really, after Sac Suckin, what the hell else matters?

Cup “Damn Near Bald…EVERYWHERE!” cake

“It is foolish to tear one’s hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness”

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

it took me years to convince my wife…now she heads into manahattan every two months for a tune up.

it is indescribable.

man i sound like a sicko…hehe.

A shod scrotum? I still say go with the Hydrogen Fluorid laser. :wink:

Don’t knock it until you try it! Shaved armpits are the bomb! And trimming the pubes is highly recommended. I don’t shave them, but I have friends who do. Personal preference.

Joel’s gay! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! He shaved his legs like a little homo! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Buddy, you better take care of that afro in your pants! You should at least trim that wild beast in the bush!

Why are you worried about your ex? Maybe she was one of those hippie chicks that also had a furry bush (and armpits) and didn’t want you to go the clean route and expect her to do the same! Do it for the new exes!

LOL!

Just had to have some fun with you Joel!