Shaving Year Round

I have almost no chest or back hair so I don’t really worry about shaving.

Year round.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
and this past weekend, I actually buzzed my legs for the first time simply so I can assess my bf levels as I get closer to a show (feels so funny wearing pants! -lol)

S
[/quote]

I used to shave my legs because I used to cycle a lot. It felt awesome in pants, and in the water. I stopped shaving them once I stopped riding, because if I didn’t, it’d be pretty gay.

I used to shave my torso, too.

Now I hate shaving. I haven’t even shaved my face with a razor in months.

I shave the hair around my nipples, I wax under arms, and not much else. But I’m getting more and more hair on my torso… everywhere… when I thought I was done getting more hair. So I might start waxing my abs.

I’m gonna get laser hair removal for my hairy ass one day too!

[quote]Game_over wrote:
OG that’d be a nice relief, every woman i’ve been with for say the past few years at least have wanted me to shave chest/stomach to the point to where they offered to do it for me, they suggest waxing and i suggest a kick in the ass lol[/quote]

Fortunately, I’ve never had that happen. If a woman is looking for a smooth, hairless body to rub up against, maybe she’s just into dudes.

I did shave down there once just to see what all the fuss was about. Not really worth the hassle.

If I decided to shave it would take days and cost thousands of dollars in the cost of razors.

Seriously I could be a body double for chewbacca from the waist down.

Don’t really care though I think it just helps keep me warm.

Shaving armpits sounds like a chick thing, not something for guys. That and i like my chest hair, i would never shave it.

[quote]1porsche wrote:
If I decided to shave it would take days and cost thousands of dollars in the cost of razors.

Don’t really care though I think it just helps keep me warm.[/quote]

I can relate. I manscape around the ball area. But my wife likes my torso and leg hair. She said she would kill me if I shaved. I might shave while I’m off work tomorrow and surprise her when she gets home. Plus in the winter no one will notice that I shaved my body so I won’t get questions or weird looks.

[quote]blake2616 wrote:
1porsche wrote:

Don’t really care though I think it just helps keep me warm.

I can relate. I manscape around the ball area. But my wife likes my torso and leg hair. She said she would kill me if I shaved. I might shave while I’m off work tomorrow and surprise her when she gets home. Plus in the winter no one will notice that I shaved my body so I won’t get questions or weird looks. [/quote]

Same here. I’ve got a normal amount of upper body hair, but waist down things get interesting.

I’ve never gotten the hang of manscaping. My pubic hair has two options: hair and no hair. I’m not much of a tinkerer.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
chest/balls-area year round.

never my armpits.

legs before hot dates :wink: [/quote]

Shaving your legs will also make getting into those pants that are always a little too tight easier, too. I know several powerlifters that do it so their briefs won’t pull out so many leg hairs. I’d imagine it would help you too :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Same here. I’ve got a normal amount of upper body hair, but waist down things get interesting.

I’ve never gotten the hang of manscaping. My pubic hair has two options: hair and no hair. I’m not much of a tinkerer.[/quote]

All I’ve got is pubic hair belly button down! All the way down to my toes! I’m literally like a hobbit! Short and hairyyyy! Ahhhh!

I normally keep my upper body hair trimmed to about a quarter inch, or a setting of 2 on my electric trimmer. I do leave the happy trail a little longer, OG.

I normally have my forearms shaved to a setting of 2.5 and my legs at a setting of 3. I normally do the maintenance like once every two weeks. Takes about 15 minutes total, but clean up is annoying.

I only shave anything bare if I have a shoot, occasionally for vacation. I much prefer to have SOME hair, because it’s just more practical. Looks nice without daily maintenance, and it’s cheaper. One trimmer has lasted me 4 years, and it cost 25 bucks.

Back when I used to shave bare everywhere, it was a hassle and got pricey with razors, shaving cream and all the rose-scented hydrating balms and other nonsense I was using. I’m so manly.

=)

I shave my face 2- 3 x per week…