Shaving My Head For the First Time

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
I shaved my head for several years, and it was quite a time-saver and convenient. I had to drive a car with no A/C in Florida, so it kept me cooler AND from looking like Sideshow Bob when I got to my destination due to the windows being open. It will look odd until a little sun exposure gets your head a uniform color, though.

Just remember this: Black men look cool and sophisticated with shaved heads. White men look like giant thumbs.[/quote]

I like the sideshow Bob reference :wink:

As far as looking like a giant thumb I have to disagree. I started shaving my head about a month ago and I think I look a lot better, just be sure to tan and at that do it slowly else looking like a giant thumb that had a run in with a hammer!

I don’t shave but use the trimmer as it is, no # so it gets quite short. So far nobody have called me a serialkiller but old ladies tend to grab their bags a bit hardet (white knuckles) and kids sometimes start to cry when they see me!!

Strange isn’t it?

hair on the head is for girls or David Beckham. Are you either of these?

Stop being a pussy and just shave it. If you dont like it, it will grow back, if you do like it, shave it again. It is seriously no more complicated that that.

[quote]JMB wrote:
All the sexy guys have shaved heads. I’m just sayin’…[/quote]

Word!

[quote]Mr. Moose wrote:
So far nobody have called me a serialkiller but old ladies tend to grab their bags a bit hardet (white knuckles) and kids sometimes start to cry when they see me!!

Strange isn’t it?

[/quote]

That’s because you weigh 120kgs and have lots of tattoos :slight_smile:

Im getting it done today.

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Mr. Moose wrote:
So far nobody have called me a serialkiller but old ladies tend to grab their bags a bit hardet (white knuckles) and kids sometimes start to cry when they see me!!

Strange isn’t it?

That’s because you weigh 120kgs and have lots of tattoos :slight_smile:
[/quote]

With Joel’s Cheaters diet I’m alredy down to 105 Kgs, still have the tattoos though :wink: Planning to add some more.

Its great if you are a teacher! Makes 'em think twice about what they’re going to do next :)!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I get little kids pointing at me and yelling, “wow, mom…is that a boxer!?” so I guess that is the look I put forth. If you get “is that a serial killer?!”, you may want to leave your hair where it is. When it comes to the most basic honesty, let the kids decide.[/quote]

I’m a pirate according to the kids.

WHERE’S DA BOOTY!!!

well…now its a 4 on the top and 3 on the sides…

shit. that reminds me. i need to go get the clippers and git er done!

Go short and check the shape of your head. If it looks good go for it wtf it will grow back. I did it a while ago when I lost a bet. I loved it, now my girl doesnt like shaved heads so I leave it long. uh I just realized Im a puss so I will shave it tonight.

I’ll be honest, i love it. It feels so much better than long hair…and i have yet to take a shower, but i imagine it will be awesome…very quick, thats what i was hopin for…and at least i look more like a serial killer than a pedophile…lol

jt

i shaved mine off out of necessity, since i started going bald im only 23. :frowning: thanks dad

Don’t thank your dad. You got those genetics from your mom’s dad. Your grandpa.

[quote]Wayland wrote:
i shaved mine off out of necessity, since i started going bald im only 23. :frowning: thanks dad [/quote]

I second JMB and deanosumo. /the ladies like…
Anyway, I use the Gillete Fusion razors. So far they are the finest created. “I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword.” They are expensive as Hell, but I can get 8 or 9 shaves(face and scalp) out of one razor. That’s pretty good.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
Anyway, I use the Gillete Fusion razors. So far they are the finest created. “I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword.” They are expensive as Hell, but I can get 8 or 9 shaves(face and scalp) out of one razor. That’s pretty good.[/quote]

This is blasphemy and does the Mach3 Turbo injustice. I demand you take back what you said and honor the mighty Turbo!

It’s your head and you’re going to have to walk around with it on your shoulders. Don’t worry what other people have to say. That said, I got my head shaved at Parris Island for boot camp and got used to it. Now, I just get a skin fade on the sides with about a three on the top.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Anyway, I use the Gillete Fusion razors. So far they are the finest created. “I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword.” They are expensive as Hell, but I can get 8 or 9 shaves(face and scalp) out of one razor. That’s pretty good.

This is blasphemy and does the Mach3 Turbo injustice. I demand you take back what you said and honor the mighty Turbo![/quote]

The schick extreme three is the best in my opinion. I normally get about 5-6 shaves out of each one. The blade flexes and it doesn’t leave much room for error. I tried the other razors but they cut me more than anything.

Bullpup