Shaving Arms and Chest

[quote]djoh615893 wrote:
Use a pair of large pliers. Vice-grips are better still. If you want things to move more quickly, use aluminum aircraft tape. It won’t leave anything behind, including dead skin.

Just a Q; Why the interest in shaving your body? Unless you’re a dead sexy woman, what need is there to shave?

I would think that at most a bodybuilder in competition would be the only men who would need the shaving/hair removal, unless you’re striving to look like the poser at my work who shaves his entire body like a little bitch, gets his eyebrows done like a little fag, and gets his fingernails clear coated because, you know, even Army guys need to look pretty in the heat of combat.

Just a peeve, for the sake of it all.

Drink beer and hump strippers[/quote]

Oh man, this gave me a good hard laugh. Thanks.

I think the trend in “lady preferences” is away from the hairless look on the chest. (they still don;t like hairy backs – weird)

Just trim it down with a trimmer (using say a #3 guard) so it is neat and not wild.

But still natural looking. The object is to go from gorilla to humanoid. But not from gorilla to little boy.

(for my back I use the trimmer with no guard and go all the way down. It is good enough and isn’t stubbly)

Even if they like hairless, they don’t like razor stubble against their delicate and lovely breasts or looking at all your angry red ingrown hairs.

So if you insist on going that route, WAX.

NOTE: Unless you are under 7% bodyfat, expect to look a lot flabbier than you look now with chest hair. (another good reason to just trim it shorter rather than getting rid of it – body hair can enhance your musculature and hide flaws)

SECOND NOTE: If the lady in question wants you hairless, that might be a sign you should look for another lady. Because maybe she has other hangups that make her seek men who look pre-pubescent.

THIRD NOTE: Women seem to notice NICE SHOES over anything else. Are you shoes kept up and nicely polished? Then you have scored a lot of points already.

When I shaved my chest with just shaving cream and a razor, it irritated my skin a little. I find it’s easier to trim the hair first, and then shave it. Also be sure to apply some kind of lotion. Unless I have more sensitive skin than others, I find it feels a lot better and smoother.

If you anyone wants a free trimmer/razor, the marketing company I work for is doing a promotion for Schick’s new Titanium Trimmer. All you need to do is sign up at www.trimflixx.com. Once you do that, Schick will send you a free razor. Plus, you get to make a funny video in the process!