Shaved Head?

I always shave the head in the shower. I start with my face and then go to the head. I always have to go with the grain. Bad burn if I don’t. I use mach 3 and nivea sensitive shave gel. I go over it 2x just to make sure i’m clean. After I’m done I turn the water to cold and rinse the head off. Helps to close up the pores. Then it is on to the rubbing alcohol, then some good vaseline intensive care lotion. On a side note I have used the headblade a couple of time but you cant use it on those hard to reach places like the top of the ears so I ended up having to use 2 razors so i ditched it.

[quote]PSlave wrote:
tveddy wrote:
I put rubbing alcohol on it

Ouch.
[/quote]

not really. I used to use aftershave on it, but I couldn’t find a smell that I liked, so I go with alcohol. You get used to it.

Side note, I experienced a lot of pain today. Got hit in the eye with a raquetball. I was lucky cause I can still see fine. Now I wear goggles.

skip the headblade? honestly its not that great, i got nicks from that thing all the time i ditched it for a mach3 turbo, and headslick.

I use the Mach 3 too. I get my head all nice and warm and soft in the shower, apply a bit of shaving cream, then shave in a methodical pattern.

I wash my head with a little bit of soap, but soap is not really good for your skin’s natural oils, so don’t use too much.

In recent times I have started moisturizing my head, occasionally, on request of my gf who doesn’t want to see my melon turn into a withererd old prune.