Sharknado

Awesome

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:

Awesome[/quote]

Love B-rate movies, especially SyFy ones. Missed the showing last night though.

Highly, highly recommended is ‘Shark Attack 3: Megalodon’.

BRING IT ONNNNN!!!

Reviews look fantastic!

Obviously.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[/quote]

Question: “A walking tank?”
Answer: “A walking tank for a walking shark.”

A for fucksake’ SHARK-NADO! LOL

I had to read that twice, where do they get to the money to make shit like this lol

Tara Reid has gone from bad to worse to worser…

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

I had to read that twice, where do they get to the money to make shit like this lol

[/quote]

It’s based on a true story…

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[/quote]

It’s based on a true story…[/quote]

Haha like this…

…and this!

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

…and this!

I clicked on this trailer for um… science… I would recommend it. And, is that the same dude that plays the mobster in “The Dark Knight”?

[quote]Wiex wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

…and this!

I clicked on this trailer for um… science… I would recommend it. And, is that the same dude that plays the mobster in “The Dark Knight”?[/quote]

Yes… and is also Julia Roberts brother.

[quote]Wiex wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

…and this!

I clicked on this trailer for um… science… I would recommend it. And, is that the same dude that plays the mobster in “The Dark Knight”?[/quote]

Yeh, Eric Roberts!

I was thinking what the fuck are these guys doing in movies like this? In sharknado its John Schneider from ‘Dukes of Hazard’ fame and ‘Smallville’ and Eric Roberts from the Dark Knight and Best of the Best (remembers that?). Just checked IMBd and Eric Roberts is in 20plus movies in 2013! Work is work I guess.

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
Yeh, Eric Roberts!

I was thinking what the fuck are these guys doing in movies like this? In sharknado its John Schneider from ‘Dukes of Hazard’ fame and ‘Smallville’ and Eric Roberts from the Dark Knight and Best of the Best (remembers that?). Just checked IMBd and Eric Roberts is in 20plus movies in 2013! Work is work I guess.[/quote]

Holy hell man, I just pulled his IMDB. You aren’t kidding. I’ve never seen anyone with a fraction of that much work in a year. I’m kinda surprised I didn’t see any school plays listed on his work for the year.

That is so wank I no longer need one today.

Man please. This is a double feature with Commando just begging to happen. Gather the crew open some brews and laugh like it’s 1986.

Has anybody read the original novella by Herman Melville?

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Has anybody read the original novella by Herman Melville?[/quote]

You can not be serious.

I am actually surprised by the cast in that movie, I mean they aren’t A list actors or anything but well enough known to not risk a possible career ending choice like that lol, I am assuming its just a parody trailer.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
I am actually surprised by the cast in that movie, I mean they aren’t A list actors or anything but well enough known to not risk a possible career ending choice like that lol, I am assuming its just a parody trailer. [/quote]

You don’t watch much syfy do you?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
I am actually surprised by the cast in that movie, I mean they aren’t A list actors or anything but well enough known to not risk a possible career ending choice like that lol, I am assuming its just a parody trailer. [/quote]

You don’t watch much syfy do you?[/quote]

Lol not usually… Just finished watching the entire first season of Terra Nova though, easily would have been one of my new favorite shows to follow had they not cancelled it :confused: