Share Your Wisdom

Oh to be young again. You have it so easy.

At least you didn’t lose a marriage, a house, get the kids a part of the time and pay thousands a month for your x to fuck some other dude in your old house. Buck up youngster…your problem is really non existant.

As a follow up…I’m not bitter in any way. :slight_smile:

Is it worth following your passion even though it might not provide the ideal financial stability?

No it is not. Keep your passion as a hobby, maybe develop it into something more substantial once you’re supporting yourself with a real job. Plus, having more than one set of skills will make you a more rounded person. I ditched art and settled for pharmacy. That’s the best decision I’ve made in my short lifetime.

Another good advise it to live with your fiancee for at least a year AFTER you get engaged. It helps you experience how their decisions influence on your life.

wow the whole infatuation post so totally helped me out!

I do have a question: Do relationships with people that have just gotten out of long relationships ever really work?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]

fuckin lol…

ha ha, you bring that shit up all the time, and I feel like such a dick for laughing, but I can’t help it. It’s the delivery.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

fuckin lol…

ha ha, you bring that shit up all the time, and I feel like such a dick for laughing, but I can’t help it. It’s the delivery.

[/quote]

I mean it as comical, and it’s cool I laugh at it too because it’s so damn rediculous. You always hear the horror divorce stories…and mine is a bute.

I just like to help others realize how easy a regular breakup really is vs a messy divorce…especially with all the “boo hoo I lost my GF” posts.

I’m buying another house, engaged, and moved on, but I did have to go through mental hell to get here.

How do you know when you’re in love?

I’m 16 okay, and I used to have a huge crush on this girl back in 2nd grade. Now, she’s halfway around the world and I still think about her every single day. We never became a couple but at least I made it known to her that I love her. I don’t know if you can really call that love as some of you might think “too young to be in love”. But yeah.

Never hook up with an ex. Ever.

Take some time each day to sit and just think. Think about life, goals, relationships (friends or otherwise). Just think. It doesn’t have to be long, just find some time to take a step back from the whirlwind and collect yourself.

[quote]CCCP wrote:

Is it worth following your passion even though it might not provide the ideal financial stability?

No it is not. Keep your passion as a hobby, maybe develop it into something more substantial once you’re supporting yourself with a real job. Plus, having more than one set of skills will make you a more rounded person. I ditched art and settled for pharmacy. That’s the best decision I’ve made in my short lifetime.

[/quote]

I don’t necessarily agree. If your passion doesn’t pay up to the point where there’s no food on your table, you’re living in the streets and you can’t provide for your family, then yes, it is better to pursue something else that can provide financial stability.

But, If you’re really passionate about something and you love doing it so much that you don’t care about the money, as long as you have food on your table and can provide for your family, then you keep doing it. Sometimes, people get too greedy and want a huge house, 5 cars and wanna go to Jamaica for vacation every year and it just fucks things up.

It really depends on what you mean by financial stability. Some people who eats 3 times a day,
and can provide food for the family are, to them “financially stable” and still do the thing they love most.

So as to every argument, there’s always two sides to it.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

I’m 16 okay, and I used to have a huge crush on this girl back in 2nd grade. Now, she’s halfway around the world and I still think about her every single day. We never became a couple but at least I made it known to her that I love her. I don’t know if you can really call that love as some of you might think “too young to be in love”. But yeah.[/quote]

Lmao wtf? She rejected you?

Lol not officially, I did court her for but then I left the country and after 5 months she also left to live with her mom in New Zealand.

I’m 16 okay, and I used to have a huge crush on this girl back in 2nd grade. Now, she’s halfway around the world and I still think about her every single day. We never became a couple but at least I made it known to her that I love her. I don’t know if you can really call that love as some of you might think “too young to be in love”. But yeah.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was funny

[/quote]

When you try to put it in her pooper and she says “Go for it!!”

or you get an ok for MMF

[quote]CCCP wrote:

Another good advise it to live with your fiancee for at least a year AFTER you get engaged. It helps you experience how their decisions influence on your life.

[/quote]

AGREED. Maybe not a year, but I wouldn’t marry a chick without living with her first

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
CCCP wrote:

AGREED. Maybe not a year, but I wouldn’t marry a chick without living with her first
[/quote]

I’d say at least 2 years.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

I’m 16 okay, and I used to have a huge crush on this girl back in 2nd grade. Now, she’s halfway around the world and I still think about her every single day. We never became a couple but at least I made it known to her that I love her. I don’t know if you can really call that love as some of you might think “too young to be in love”. But yeah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that was funny [/quote]

Don’t discount the kids feelings. Seriously.

That would be like me telling you, that you’ve never been “in love”.

Call it puppy love/crush/Infatuaion, whatever, what he feels is real and while women come and go, you NEVER forget what it’s like to feel that way for the first time. Some people spend the rest of their lives looking to feel this way about someone, but never do, because life will shit on you in ways that you never knew were possible and change the way you look at life, love and relationships.

P.S: If i’m completely off in the what your post meant, then please disregard what I wrote.

P.S.S: I’d feel like a complete retard if you meant something else.

P.S.S.S: Fuck it.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

Call it puppy love/crush/Infatuaion, whatever, what he feels is real and while women come and go, you NEVER forget what it’s like to feel that way for the first time. Some people spend the rest of their lives looking to feel this way about someone, but never do, because life will shit on you in ways that you never knew were possible and change the way you look at life, love and relationships.

P.S: If i’m completely off in the what your post meant, then please disregard what I wrote.

[/quote]

LOL thats what I’m saying. When kids say they’re “inlove”, old people always discount it and call it puppy love or whatever. LOL

But I understand, some kids are dumb enough to do stupid shit then, realize its all infatuation.

imhungry wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

LOL thats what I’m saying. When kids say they’re “inlove”, old people always discount it and call it puppy love or whatever. LOL

But I understand, some kids are dumb enough to do stupid shit then, realize its all infatuation.
[/quote]

Her name is Noelle
I have a dream about her
She rings my bell,
I got gym class in half in hour
Oh how she rocks
In Keds and tube socks

But she doesn’t know who I am
And she doesn’t give a damn about me

'Cause I’m just a teeeeeeeeeeeeeenage dirtbag, baby
Yeah I’m just a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenage dirtbag, baby
Listen to Iron Maiden, maybe, with me

OoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

There is something called love at first sight. You see her and it’s all different from that momenent on. You guys can say what you want, but it’s there.

But to be honest, I like infatuation more.

[quote]matko5 wrote:
There is something called love at first sight. You see her and it’s all different from that momenent on. You guys can say what you want, but it’s there.
[/quote]

Last day of seventh grade. I was standing by the door to the gym, looking out at the field, where a group of people were standing. I then uttered those four words that have led to the ruin of so many good men.

‘Who is that girl?’